Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I cost the state more than i can possibly generate in form of tax money

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I love the fact that i cost the German state so much money and i highly doubt i can generate more tax money than what i got and will get in my life. Going to school for 12 years, attending copious amount of therapy sessions, my apprenticeship thats also state funded costs over 100.000€ in total and possibly also receiving NEETbux in the future. My appeal to everyone reading this: Make sure to cost the state you live in as much as possible, they arent entitled to your tax money or your work force.

Unfathomably based mang, I wish my government was as competent as yours. My government only steals all the money mang

based take as many jewbux as you possibly can

That’s true for most rich countries, only the rich are net providers

Well whatever you have an apprenticeship for, doesn't sound like it's gonna take off.
The therapy sessions were when i was a kid/teen, didnt attend therapy since nearly a decade

The therapy sessions were when i was a kid/teen, didnt attend therapy since nearly a decade
Oh ok.

But what are the actual chances of turning your apprenticeship into a Job though?