Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I convinced a toilet friend of mine to dump her abusive boyfriend

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A couple of months ago (just before my long haitus here) I convinced a toilet friend to dump her mentally abusive boyfriend. She told me about how he treated her and how he basically used her as a combination between a human sex doll and an emotional tampon... She fully accepted it literally because he's handsome and she thought that if she'd dump him that she'll never find a man as handsome as him. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Despite this, being with him clearly didn't make her happy and she kept complaining about her, he always would try to neg her and make her feel insecure by insulting her and literally trying to make her feel small. The whole time she was talking about all the things she did I realised with just how much shit Chad can get away with, while I get ghosted for simply asking questions or talking about my interests (normal questions and normal interests).

I had enough and motivated her to end it. In the months after it ended she became a visibly happier person and I am glad that I could have helped a friend out. Though I know that she regularly rides other Chads' dicks I don't like seeing my friends endure as much stress.

One thing I could say is that no matter how much Blackpill theory you read, seeing it play out in front of you is a whole new level of Blackpill. People say that we're incels because of our supposed "toxic personalities" but Chad can actually be abusive and nobody says anything about it.

No, she's not someone who friendzoned me, she's just a regular friend, I've never expressed nor will ever express any romantic interest in her. The Friendzone is cucked. But this also feels kind of cucked... Though I'd still do it again, that Chad was an arse.

Kind of cucked, to be honest; you basically let her go scot-free from her own personality detector failing while she engages in the usual hypergamous degeneracy and shaming of subhumans, basically letting her use you for validation and aid while giving you nothing in return, her fully deserving of what treatment she may have gotten. :feelsUgh:

They see you as a cuck, harmless and able to serve as a nice tool for validation and to dump her rantings about Chad and her personality detector failing on you daily; "platonic" friends are nearly impossible, and those who espouse such nonsense are laughable in their delusion that the foid would not have approached them already if they were physically attractive. :feelsjuice:

There is no way of doing so, in a "platonic" manner; it's simply the male hoping and wishing that the foid might grow attracted to him and thus a relationship will bloom, while she looks outside for any other HTN or above, the "friend" simply being a way to dump emotional loads and act as a white knight for her when Chad inevitably moves on, as well as a way to gain some validation and attention-seeking fulfillment with her knowing the cuck wishes to be with her... :feelshaha:

Chad has never had any actual foid "friends" while not already with a foid; they simply grow attracted to him, and the usual hypergamous behaviour occurs. :feelsclown:

Has he been back in her messages? Guys like that are never fully out of the foids life, they're attracted like magnets.

Kind of cucked, to be honest; you basically let her go scot-free from her own personality detector failing while she engages in the usual hypergamous degeneracy and shaming of subhumans, basically letting her use you for validation and aid while giving you nothing in return, her fully deserving of what treatment she may have gotten. :feelsUgh:

One great blackpill is going outside and witnessing everything being taught here played out with your own eyes :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:. Nature is the most ungracious phenomenon.
Truth.

Kind of cucked, you wasted your time and energy.

She will go on fucking other chads.

Her BF doesn't really care, he can just get a new GF.

You're still an incel rotting here.

Average ID thread in 2023

id dump a full clip into your skull

She used you as emotional tampon while riding cock carousel and you rotting here. At least you put correct label to this thread: soy

Lol why care for someone who can't help you that's what friends are for and yet you're just an acquaintance to her

I wish I had a toilet friends truecels like me don’t even talk to foids :feelsrope: Even if situations where they are meant to if it isn’t in class they won’t bother acknowledging my existence

A couple of months ago (just before my long haitus here) I convinced a toilet friend to dump her mentally abusive boyfriend. She told me about how he treated her and how he basically used her as a combination between a human sex doll and an emotional tampon... She fully accepted it literally because he's handsome and she thought that if she'd dump him that she'll never find a man as handsome as him. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Despite this, being with him clearly didn't make her happy and she kept complaining about her, he always would try to neg her and make her feel insecure by insulting her and literally trying to make her feel small. The whole time she was talking about all the things she did I realised with just how much shit Chad can get away with, while I get ghosted for simply asking questions or talking about my interests (normal questions and normal interests).

I had enough and motivated her to end it. In the months after it ended she became a visibly happier person and I am glad that I could have helped a friend out. Though I know that she regularly rides other Chads' dicks I don't like seeing my friends endure as much stress.

One thing I could say is that no matter how much Blackpill theory you read, seeing it play out in front of you is a whole new level of Blackpill. People say that we're incels because of our supposed "toxic personalities" but Chad can actually be abusive and nobody says anything about it.

No, she's not someone who friendzoned me, she's just a regular friend, I've never expressed nor will ever express any romantic interest in her. The Friendzone is cucked. But this also feels kind of cucked... Though I'd still do it again, that Chad was an arse.
It doesn't matter if you are an incel, you will always be a chad in your black heart. Friends are friends and good for you to stick up for her even if she probably will ride on chad dick. I am not a good example because I no longer have foid friends. I felt when we talked about dating, they just didn't understand what I was going through while they had an easy time without offering much.

I had a friend like yours too. In fact, a similar situation. She dated the fuck boy type and when the relationship became abusive, she stuck with him because he made her foid brain feel good with the validation he gave her but also he was so handsome and no one else would match. Though I don't regret being there for her (I didn't help her break up, though was there for support), I am less sympathetic now.

She even considered getting back with him after a year of breaking up. Listen to this: she dated someone who was a bigger ricecel than me. He was short, fat, uneven eyes but with a big heart. She was telling me she wanted to dump him to get back with her ex despite him treating her like a queen and being the nicest guy she ever had.

Some foids want that relationship because they crave that picture perfect instagram life. They refuse to grow up and accept that looks are not everything and they want to live this teenage fantasy of being with the guy who is prince charming, even if that means they end up in a bad relationship (or unwise one). It's sometimes of their own doing really.

Your friend might not be as stupid and really, there is a lot of manipulation involved in these types of dynamics, so even if foids are dumb, it was brainwashing.

I think you showed that incels are capable of humanit and not necessarily just the piece of shit that everyone wants to make us out to be. What you said about chads getting away with toxic personalities is so on the mark. Men who are the top percent will always be fuck boy types because why would they commit or have to develop a mature personality, if they can simply tell a woman to meet at his place and she would come over?

Last edited:
Based gentleman

jfl for having toilet friends and trying to help them.

Based. Always show out for friends. It’s not cucked if you care about them