Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Consider Myself a Good Citizen for Doing This

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Was just talking to a friend and an ex-teammate who has committed to my current college. He asked me about the girls at college. I told him looks-wise they're alright, which is what he was looking for: Looks.

But then I told him about how they're emotionally depraved and worn out (They only want to get drunk and party). Their ability to pair bond is gone. I told him "Real talk, try to find a girlfriend before you graduate high school. The pool of quality girls thins a lot once you get to college". He asked me a question and then I told him about how in terms of looks they're fine, but in terms of stability they're trash.

I am out here in real life spreading the blackpill and trying to give good advice to people. Lock down a nice innocent high school "girlfriend" before it is too late. Societal change must take place.

They're trash in high school too.

i think some guys are more blackpilled than they let on.

when i used to work their was a chadlite their who said he considered girls who have had more than 2 partners to be " used up "

What did he answer?