Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Complained about PDA To the University and they Did Nothing

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Normally I would not care enough to do this. As much as I hated PDA, I can't control what other people do, so I let it go. What drove me crazy was the hypocrisy where University Administrators would ban anything that made people uncomfortable, EXCEPT for PDA.

They banned certain halloween costumes because it would offend certain ethnicities, they banned anything that could be interpreted as a rape joke. The Uni policed what you said, wrote, your theories in class, etc.... the University would clamp down on anything that made a student feel "umcomfortable"

But when I complained about seeing people kissing and making out, I was laughed out the hall by the administrators, they literally said "There is nothing about that that is offensive, it's just people doing a normal thing". It drove me crazy because a literal Sombrero was banned in case a Mexican found that offensive, but i have to watch people tongue fuck everyday in the halls and can't say anything.

I think you are retarded to think people will listen to what a subhuman inkwell POS like you has to say to them. I'm the same btw, and anything I say is either disregarded or turned against me

which country is your university in

I think you are retarded to think people will listen to what a subhuman inkwell POS like you has to say to them. I'm the same btw, and anything I say is either disregarded or turned against me
Exactly, I'd doubt they'd give af just because one Incel complained about it.

It drove me crazy because a literal Sombrero was banned in case a Mexican found that offensive, but i have to watch people tongue fuck everyday in the halls and can't say anything.
You should have come in with a sombrero, a poncho, a fake mustache, and some maracas and then when admins talked to you say "what's your problem? i'm just a normal person doing a normal thing!" in an over the top Mexican accent.

You should have come in with a sombrero, a poncho, a fake mustache, and some maracas and then when admins talked to you say "what's your problem? i'm just a normal person doing a normal thing!" in an over the top Mexican accent.
Animated GIF

Normally I would not care enough to do this. As much as I hated PDA, I can't control what other people do, so I let it go. What drove me crazy was the hypocrisy where University Administrators would ban anything that made people uncomfortable, EXCEPT for PDA.

They banned certain halloween costumes because it would offend certain ethnicities, they banned anything that could be interpreted as a rape joke. The Uni policed what you said, wrote, your theories in class, etc.... the University would clamp down on anything that made a student feel "umcomfortable"

But when I complained about seeing people kissing and making out, I was laughed out the hall by the administrators, they literally said "There is nothing about that that is offensive, it's just people doing a normal thing". It drove me crazy because a literal Sombrero was banned in case a Mexican found that offensive, but i have to watch people tongue fuck everyday in the halls and can't say anything.
Say you are Muslim and it offends your beliefs to see desecration of a sacred learning institute (say all universities are sacred institutes in your sect of Islam) :feelsLSD:

Are you nuts?

The university will kick you out.

Lay low,

You have to put some sort of minority twist on it to make it work.
Like the other guy said claiming you're muslim, or claiming that people engaging in romantic cis acts somehow triggers you as a transman.

Keep fighting the good fight. Don’t worry if they laugh at you. Do it if only to piss then off