Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I compare my life to normies and I just lol

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Never in my life have I been accepted, belonging. I have never had friends, people to talk to. I have always been looked at like a freakshow starting from end of elementary school up to the present day. The longer I have no contact with other humans the more "abnormal" I become. My life is just a tragedy. I see people with normal lives, people that have had companionship, all the things I lack  their whole lives; it is like they are another species. 

My cunt of a father that carelessly expelled me from his nut 18 years ago without a thought for my future called me yesterday asking me to come to Kenya to see him because he heard I dropped out of uni my first semester. Fucker kept bringing up how I dropped out and "that's not good" acting like a smug, superior, arrogant cunt like always. "I'm 60 years old I can teach you some stuff." "you are the youngest born everyone will die before you and you will have to fend for yourself." fucker trying to act like the superior older mentor telling me the "rough reality of life" to "whip me into shape" because clearly me dropping out of a semester at uni means that I am an undiscplined, spoiled piece of American shit. meanwhile whatever I say he keeps telling me that I am the one acting arrogant. Well my response to that is that no you fucking can't you inbred, unevolved, 3rd world ape. You are a fucking idiot. No way I am going to visit him so I can be stuck in a shit country and get into arguments where he spouts logical fallacies and probably loses his temper and tries to hit me like the good old days. No way I am getting stuck with him in an environment like that. So today I told him fuck no I'm not going to visit you and of course he left me with the manipulative end note that I am turning down an opportunity and I don't know shit etc. Just fuck him. 

Fucker literally said I am like a fish in water being in America so going to Kenya would make me cultured and appreciative of what I have and whatever pretentious shit that staceys say they learned from traveling. Yeah I'm so fucking privileged with my pathetic life of no friends and suicidal thoughts. He kept insisting I am being arrogant because I was not agreeing with him when he is the most fucking arrogant piece of shit on the face of the planet. I wish I could see the look on his face when I kill myself.

Through middle and high school I was ignored, known as the weird kid, although moreso in middle school. In high school I was just completely off the radar. Didn't even take a yearbook photo, go to prom, graduation any of that shit. I might as well have not existed and no one would have given a shit or noticed. I'm sure no one I interacted with during my short time in uni gives a shit that I'm gone either. My normie piece of shit suitemate next door literally called the police on me because I was different from him. I didn't even fucking do anything to him. If that doesn't tell you it's over I don't know what does. I hate normies so goddamn fucking much. They cannot fathom for a second anything that isn't rick and morty football weather(r). As soon as you say anything a little off the wall they freak out and stare at you like the simple minded animals they are. There is nowhere for me to turn to but here. I have been rejected from society. This reddit shit is an infuriating parallel.

i rather live like a king in the 3rd world then be shunned in the 1st..

My cunt of a father that carelessly expelled me from his nut 18 years ago without a thought for my future called me yesterday asking me to come to Kenya to see him

are you Obama

Gunnage said:
My cunt of a father that carelessly expelled me from his nut 18 years ago without a thought for my future called me yesterday asking me to come to Kenya to see him

are you Obama

yes

Obviously I don't know your whole situation but honestly I'd go to Kenya if I was you. Clearly things aren't going so well around here, why not a temporary change of scenery/location? Sometimes getting taken out of a location is all it takes to change your life around. I'm not tryna normie advice you right now because let's face it, end of the day it will still be Kenya and your abusive father there, so maybe I'm completely off my rocker here. I'm basing this off of data gathered from people who are overcoming drug addictions and the like. Worst case scenario, you can always come back, right?

Indari said:
Never in my life have I been accepted, belonging. I have never had friends, people to talk to. I have always been looked at like a freakshow starting from end of elementary school up to the present day. The longer I have no contact with other humans the more "abnormal" I become. My life is just a tragedy. I see people with normal lives, people that have had companionship, all the things I lack  their whole lives; it is like they are another species. 

My cunt of a father that carelessly expelled me from his nut 18 years ago without a thought for my future called me yesterday asking me to come to Kenya to see him because he heard I dropped out of uni my first semester. Fucker kept bringing up how I dropped out and "that's not good" acting like a smug, superior, arrogant cunt like always. "I'm 60 years old I can teach you some stuff." "you are the youngest born everyone will die before you and you will have to fend for yourself." fucker trying to act like the superior older mentor telling me the "rough reality of life" to "whip me into shape" because clearly me dropping out of a semester at uni means that I am an undiscplined, spoiled piece of American shit. meanwhile whatever I say he keeps telling me that I am the one acting arrogant. Well my response to that is that no you fucking can't you inbred, unevolved, 3rd world ape. You are a fucking idiot. No way I am going to visit him so I can be stuck in a shit country and get into arguments where he spouts logical fallacies and probably loses his temper and tries to hit me like the good old days. No way I am getting stuck with him in an environment like that. So today I told him fuck no I'm not going to visit you and of course he left me with the manipulative end note that I am turning down an opportunity and I don't know shit etc. Just fuck him. 

Fucker literally said I am like a fish in water being in America so going to Kenya would make me cultured and appreciative of what I have and whatever pretentious shit that staceys say they learned from traveling. Yeah I'm so fucking privileged with my pathetic life of no friends and suicidal thoughts. He kept insisting I am being arrogant because I was not agreeing with him when he is the most fucking arrogant piece of shit on the face of the planet. I wish I could see the look on his face when I kill myself.

Through middle and high school I was ignored, known as the weird kid, although moreso in middle school. In high school I was just completely off the radar. Didn't even take a yearbook photo, go to prom, graduation any of that shit. I might as well have not existed and no one would have given a shit or noticed. I'm sure no one I interacted with during my short time in uni gives a shit that I'm gone either. My normie piece of shit suitemate next door literally called the police on me because I was different from him. I didn't even fucking do anything to him. If that doesn't tell you it's over I don't know what does. I hate normies so goddamn fucking much. They cannot fathom for a second anything that isn't rick and morty football weather(r). As soon as you say anything a little off the wall they freak out and stare at you like the simple minded animals they are. There is nowhere for me to turn to but here. I have been rejected from society. This reddit shit is an infuriating parallel.

Are you black?
And also tragic story, but he is your father

kekTV said:
Are you black?
And also tragic story, but he is your father

Half black, half another shitty 3rd world race. Yeah he is my father that's the problem.

no idea how to do multiple quotes but to blickpall,

I can see how it would just be miserable with the autistic 3rd world people, uncomfortable living area and my cunt of a father. But I fuck up in making decisions all the time who knows it's a fucking coin toss.

i say you fucking go. you wont become a tyrone or anything but you might give less of a shit about your outcasting from the normies. fuck the normies, i was definitely affected by how they outcasted me when i was 18, now that im 22 i hate all normies but it doesnt consume me

dont go i dont want to lose another brother

You are the only one in this thread who hasn't roped yet

And 2.5 years later nothing has gotten better

My normie piece of shit suitemate next door literally called the police on me because I was different from him. I didn't even fucking do anything to him. If that doesn't tell you it's over I don't know what does. I hate normies so goddamn fucking much. They cannot fathom for a second anything that isn't rick and morty football weather(r). As soon as you say anything a little off the wall they freak out and stare at you like the simple minded animals they are. There is nowhere for me to turn to but here. I have been rejected from society. This reddit shit is an infuriating parallel.
Normies are living in a matrix they built for themselves and know the rules by heart. Part of being incel is looks - I'd say 2/3 or so - but a good 1/3 is being weird and people hate it when you go off the charts. I don't know if you're NT or not but you're definitely not normalized either way with how people unexisted you.

Going to Kenya is not a good idea in general, obviously I'm three years too late to say this but it's only going to up the standards you're against, not lower them. Now maybe it's a good idea because Africa's basedness is making it handle corona and the related politics better than America.

Well my response to that is that no you fucking can't you inbred, unevolved, 3rd world ape. You are a fucking idiot. No way I am going to visit him so I can be stuck in a shit country and get into arguments where he spouts logical fallacies and probably loses his temper and tries to hit me like the good old days. No way I am getting stuck with him in an environment like that. So today I told him fuck no I'm not going to visit you and of course he left me with the manipulative end note that I am turning down an opportunity and I don't know shit etc. Just fuck him.
should've listened to myself
And 2.5 years later nothing has gotten better
eh

Last edited: