Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i come to realise that being ethnic is the only reason to inceldom

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
when i first joined this forum i was obsessed with height but now i come to realise that race is the one and only reason to inceldom

brutal

im 5'6" and i don't blame my height anymore, it's only due to race

What about the billions of ethnics that exist right now?

I'm white, but 5'4" and very deformed and autistic and can't build any muscles. I'm 26 and no even ethnic females have ever been interested in me, quite the opo(o)sit

How can they rape don’t they get caught

I'm white, but 5'4" and very deformed and autistic and can't build any muscles. I'm 26 and no even ethnic females have ever been interested in me, quite the opo(o)sit
use your blonde hair and blue eyes to attract females

I have brown hair and brown eyes. Light olive skin on my legs and forearms (and face in summer). People have mistaken me for Thai or Portuguese before

My way-back ancestors are Italian and other Southern European

This is generally accurate. Mother has green eyes, father very dark brown and his ancestors 200 years ago were Italian

Screenshot 2023 09 01 at 162336

This is generally accurate. Mother has green eyes, father very dark brown and his ancestors 200 years ago were Italian

View attachment 861372
south europeans are known to have arab genetical admixture.

it's why they have brown eyes more than blue eyes but it's also how ton of north africans have lots of colored eyes.
i have light purple eyes

... even white stacylites
It’s all just looks. Whites do have it easier on average, that is just objectively true, and I do agree with OP on ethnicels being trucercels than whitecels but it’s not like being born ethnic = over automatically.

It’s all just looks. Whites do have it easier on average, that is just objectively true, and I do agree with OP on ethnicels being trucercels than whitecels.
Yes. I agree. But I meant to complete your sentence, 'good looking ethnics slay even stacylites'
Sorry if you knew that

ok thread was unnecessary
im 5'6" and i don't blame my height anymore, it's only due to race
I truly hope you’re being sarcastic otherwise the coping with this one is SO heavy that I don’t even know where to begin, brocel.

The simplest way to put it is: you’re not an incel cause you’re ethnic, you’re incel cause you’re ethnic AND ugly.

I truly hope you’re being sarcastic otherwise the coping with this one is SO heavy that I don’t even know where to begin, brocel.
im not but im not insecure about height anymore the same way i obsess about race.
i think because everyone here talks just about race so it becomes the very norm to only think about race

im not but im not insecure about height anymore the same way i obsess about race.
Yeah, I never really cared about being short either but that’s just cause I’m not gigamanlet. If I were super short then I’d have been slightly insecure about it.

i think because everyone here talks just about race so it becomes the very norm to only think about race
Brutal. Don’t let it get over your head, brocel.

Foids nowadays are pretty much more obsessed with whiteness than ever, they really want to wash out their lineage

Foids nowadays are pretty much more obsessed with whiteness than ever, they really want to wash out their lineage
even in the old days they were obsessed with whiteness

just look at old native american women betraying their own to sleep with european men

even in the old days they were obsessed with whiteness

just look at old native american women betraying their own to sleep with european men
yeah but back in the day they couldn't travel overseas to get their white cracker chad so only option left is the local one

Yeah, I never really cared about being short either but that’s just cause I’m not gigamanlet. If I were super short then I’d have been slightly insecure about it.
normally, you would care about things if you get height mogged by a female or a male

i moved to tunisia and females have way better diet so they height mog me sometimes or the same height as me. most tunisians arabs are way taller than me because of better diet.
the average diet of a libyan is very low on protien and high on fat and bread
Brutal. Don’t let it get over your head, brocel.
i used to get obsessed with the fact that my parents are cousins and that im inbred and usually larp as non inbred in real life.

Good looking ethnics slay.
Thats almost like an oxymoron no woman has ever been attracted to the average ethnic especially when they have access to a cumskin. Ethnic men were not meant to experience true love.

Thats almost like an oxymoron no woman has ever been attracted to the average ethnic especially when they have access to a cumskin. Ethnic men were not meant to experience true love.
the only way an ethnic men could experience real affection is with old fat women looking for young men
fuck i wanna put a giant nut on an old fat whore
Un facial épais pour une MILF | xHamster
Thick Facial For Milf : r/thickloads
Fat Facial Cumshots | Niche Top Mature
Chubby Facial Cumshot | Niche Top Mature

the only way an ethnic men could experience real affection is with old fat women looking for young men
Based :feelshmm:

I like to imagine me nutting on that toilet washer making her feel uncomfortable of my PRESENCE :ahegao: :ahegao:

I'm 6" and it did jack shit to me because I'm north african
whiteguys have it easy, just walk up and talk to any asian girl