Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I come from a family of degenerates

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
My great grandfather was a gigas chad.he was a christrian man from what i know,but he still found a random 16 year old jb as a 30 something after his first wife died.i have seen his photos,and he if he was born in america he could have easily gone so much further.

my grandfather was a drunkard chad who never contributed anything to his home and would cheat on his wife at every moment he could.he did settle down back when he hit 50 but that was a long after after fucking rivers of women and fucking up who knows how many marriages.

my father was a chadlite back in his days and he also cheated on my mother multiple times and has 7 kids(from various women) plus a few more kids that are rumoured to exist but we don't know about.

my brother though he is now fat and balding hard he was a slayer back in his teens to early 20s.he often talks about the million times he has fucked teenage jbs and various other women.he is a degenerate and i am actually glad that he has grown fat and balded hard for at least now he can't get shit especially when he is also a manlet.

and then there is me.fat,ugly, and stupid.i wonder how many times my mother thinks about the failure that is her son.For now she allows me to neet,but all it takes is one random man to come and "change" her mind.this has happened before and will happen again.Women only worship themselves.we like to think they also worship god,but very few worship god.

i don't know much about the female side of the family,but from what i have heard they never cared much about the sanctity of marriage and were a bunch of chad worshippers just like every women out there.I cringe at hearing my female relatives discussing their degeneracy and a few have had illegimate divorces so they can become chads personal cumdump.

Yes,yes my family has had a few man who didn't have much luck with women,but it's more amazing that my family had such a high concentration of chads then of incels/normies

i am afraid for my little brother too.he is already wearing glasses at 9 and he doesn't see to have much in the looks department.at least he looks fully white compared to everyone else in portugal.

tldr:most in my family were able to marry and breed and i will be only one who won't

Can't relate at all my family is mostly devoted Christians and things like that are a huge taboo. I feel bad because I won't be able to marry and my sister probably will, the problem is.. I won't be able to accept that my sister will have sex with another guy i will 100% want to kill him and I don't know what to do. If only Salazar was here to save Portugal from the degeneracy and outside influence...

I feel you. My family is either substance dependent and/or slayers without any kind of bonding or sense for family.
All those "you just need a father who teaches you" arguments are shit, they all made it without a guide, it just comes natural or never.

I think my mum fucked it all up. She comes from shit genes. My dad was a chad when he was my age and his dad was a bigger chad (doctor, huge biceps apparently, wrote Oxford level English but was born and died in India).

Then my mums side is all just shit genes, mental illness, wageslaves, etc.

Although I think the real problem is autism. Even though I wear glasses and I'm ugly and weak I feel like If I wasn't autistic I would have gotten much further.

God punished your family's promiscuity by having you be born
He's all about that generational curse thing

I feel you. My family is either substance dependent and/or slayers without any kind of bonding or sense for family.
All those "you just need a father who teaches you" arguments are shit, they all made it without a guide, it just comes natural or never.

My father is a degenerate. Hes always projecting by calling other people "unscrupulous" and "perverts" JFL. My brother inherited more of his Gene's and he has no problems getting women. I got most of my mothers shitty genetics.

My father is a degenerate. Hes always projecting by calling other people "unscrupulous" and "perverts" JFL. My brother inherited more of his Gene's and he has no problems getting women. I got most of my mothers shitty genetics.
The only advantage is that my dad thinks Im a slayer aswell, I just dont talk about it in family as he never talked about his cheatings aswell.
JFL, this old faggot missed out the rise of the internet.

My great grandfather was a gigas chad.he was a christrian man from what i know,but he still found a random 16 year old jb as a 30 something after his first wife died.i have seen his photos,and he if he was born in america he could have easily gone so much further.

my grandfather was a drunkard chad who never contributed anything to his home and would cheat on his wife at every moment he could.he did settle down back when he hit 50 but that was a long after after fucking rivers of women and fucking up who knows how many marriages.

my father was a chadlite back in his days and he also cheated on my mother multiple times and has 7 kids(from various women) plus a few more kids that are rumoured to exist but we don't know about.

my brother though he is now fat and balding hard he was a slayer back in his teens to early 20s.he often talks about the million times he has fucked teenage jbs and various other women.he is a degenerate and i am actually glad that he has grown fat and balded hard for at least now he can't get shit especially when he is also a manlet.

and then there is me.fat,ugly, and stupid.i wonder how many times my mother thinks about the failure that is her son.For now she allows me to neet,but all it takes is one random man to come and "change" her mind.this has happened before and will happen again.Women only worship themselves.we like to think they also worship god,but very few worship god.

i don't know much about the female side of the family,but from what i have heard they never cared much about the sanctity of marriage and were a bunch of chad worshippers just like every women out there.I cringe at hearing my female relatives discussing their degeneracy and a few have had illegimate divorces so they can become chads personal cumdump.

Yes,yes my family has had a few man who didn't have much luck with women,but it's more amazing that my family had such a high concentration of chads then of incels/normies

i am afraid for my little brother too.he is already wearing glasses at 9 and he doesn't see to have much in the looks department.at least he looks fully white compared to everyone else in portugal.

tldr:most in my family were able to marry and breed and i will be only one who won't
I don't even like thinking about all of my ancestors seeing me as a KHHV and reeling in shame over me, but then again my family was mostly comprised of assholes so fuck 'em anyway.

Can't relate at all my family is mostly devoted Christians and things like that are a huge taboo. I feel bad because I won't be able to marry and my sister probably will, the problem is.. I won't be able to accept that my sister will have sex with another guy i will 100% want to kill him and I don't know what to do. If only Salazar was here to save Portugal from the degeneracy and outside influence...
which part of portugal are you from?no one cares anything about premarital sex and various past relationships from my side of portugal.
God punished your family's promiscuity by having you be born
He's all about that generational curse thing
never thought about that.might be true.not sure if you can call it a curse though.salvation is more important then anything else

which part of portugal are you from?no one cares anything about premarital sex and various past relationships from my side of portugal.
It's more of a family thing, I know most people don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back