Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I checked out r/Inceltear. Every one of those people is deluded

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
People on IT are abnormal just like incels, normies with good sexlives dont even think about sex they simply do it. So automatically its obvious ITcucks have shitty sex lives as well, they just pretend they dont care, thats really the difference between them and us. But check out their post history, especially the women, and its all about romance books, sexually charged tv shows, I even saw this foid claiming to be virgin but her profile showed herself in a corset (was kinda hot ngl, I might make another reddit profile to message her :feelsohh:). Clearly they face the same issues as incels, they just refuse to face the truth.

Most IT are roasties cat ladies, blue-pilled incels ("I don't want to be them"), or low tier soys who get star fish sex once a year when their wife's boyfriend gives the go ahead

Most IT are roasties cat ladies, blue-pilled incels ("I don't want to be them"), or low tier soys who get star fish sex once a year when their wife's boyfriend gives the go ahead
One of the roasties is kinda sexy and she says shes a virgin. I will make an account and start flirting with her

IT and .is are too sides of the same coin brocel

leddit is filled with every normie imaginable of course it is.