Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I checked my cuckbook account

Tunisiancel

Tunisiancel

Greycel
So I was watching some YouTube videos I got bored then I had this retarted idea to open my cuckbook account so I login I had no messages no friend requests I just had 3Notifications , then I started to scroll down threw posts and I found a picture of a foid that I went to school witj she is the ugliest thing ever I even mog here and she was a slut , long story short she had 600+ likes 150+ comments most of them are beta cucks giving her compliments .i swear i will never use cuckbook again .(sry for my bad english).
Screenshot 20190807 115843

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190807-115843.png
    Screenshot_20190807-115843.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 69
u did wrong thing
just perma delete cuckbook and dont even think to create another account

and have in mind that she is probably still ugly, even on this pic she is 4.5/10. With frauding i can make myself male model tier on pics ded srs but reality is little different, so she is prob 3/10 still.

u did wrong thing
just perma delete cuckbook and dont even think to create another account

and have in mind that she is probably still ugly, even on this pic she is 4.5/10. With frauding i can make myself male model tier on pics ded srs but reality is little different, so she is prob 3/10 still.
Not even a 3 I know how she looks irl she is like 2.5/10 at best

Not even a 3 I know how she looks irl she is like 2.5/10 at best
so just imagine how big complexes she has if she needs to fraud pics like that
she must really feel like shit despite 1000 orbiters around her she still prob feel inside that she is ugly :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Her looksmatch blew himself up last year at some shithole in syria

Are tunisian women promiscuous or is islam there containing their nature?

Delete jewbook now.

I would fuck her

It's over for many men

Bro. Her V for Vigina alone makes her a fiver . Today's men thirst is unbelievable.

Are tunisian women promiscuous or is islam there containing their nature?
Promiscuous , Tunisia is the most cucked muslim country foids here have their rights and they can do what they want