Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i changed my pfp to a foid and my name to a foid name on discord

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
People respond to me faster, people don't tell me to kms, i get random dms from guys that want to be my friend and server mods are way more lenient towards me. discord is such a shitty social media

This happens everywhere though

Yep, had a Monster Monsume pfp for two weeks and same thing happned, got as far as someone asking me to be his girlfriend, dumbass didnt even asked if I was a girl or not.

And then foids have the audacity to say "i fEEl sO oPreSsEd, My LiFe Is Soo HaRd:foidSoy:"

Fell even deeper into the rabbit hole and had a phase where I catfished just to get attention and some ingame stuff, had to force myself to stop because I didnt wanted to pretend something I hate

Man discord guys are delusional to think a foid who get bombarded with attention would give them a chance.
Incels in denials are very common nowadays

Come on my discord I will dox and permaban you instantly

People respond to me faster, people don't tell me to kms, i get random dms from guys that want to be my friend and server mods are way more lenient towards me. discord is such a shitty social media
Being a woman is life on easy mode.

Man discord guys are delusional to think a foid who get bombarded with attention would give them a chance.
Incels in denials are very common nowadays

why? are u some kind of simp that only wants real girls on ur discord?
Ill sweep the floor with your foid discord pfp. I've always hated foids on discord or even just pretenders