Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I changed my hair and wore makeup today, and for once I feel pretty!

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
A fakeup frauded high angle shot selfie blue-haired landwhale gets 20k upvotes on cuckit

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "She just wants to feel good about herself inkwell, why are you such a downer?" Jesus this simping is out of control.

I'm sure these guys would also get the same praise if they posted selfies right? :

"Cut my hair and dressed up nice and for once I feel handsome" YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KANG
6279_Venkata_Ramana.jpg

profile_IMG_1513(1).jpg
72zxArs4QvumPK4oUcKc_CBECB3B7-C392-4615-B26D-133D73725632.jpeg
400443126.jpg
Fatmayo

:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Simping is getting worse than ever and completely out of control. She definitely has more SMV than a GigaChad

I really hate women, man. Especially with dyed hair and tattoos.

A fakeup frauded high angle shot selfie blue-haired landwhale gets 20k upvotes on cuckit

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "She just wants to feel good about herself inkwell, why are you such a downer?" Jesus this simping is out of control.

I'm sure these guys would also get the same praise if they posted selfies right? :

"Cut my hair and dressed up nice and for once I feel handsome" YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KANG
6279_Venkata_Ramana.jpg

profile_IMG_1513(1).jpg
72zxArs4QvumPK4oUcKc_CBECB3B7-C392-4615-B26D-133D73725632.jpeg
400443126.jpg
View attachment 369777

:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Simping is getting worse than ever and completely out of control. She definitely has more SMV than a GigaChad

TF is wrong with the aspect ratio on those pics

Good morning I hate women

I dropped a real quick "fat landwhale is the new pretty" comment. hope she reads it

"I bleached my skin and wore lifts today and for once I feel good-looking."

- "Yikes, found the incel."

Mmmmm that's a fat and stinky oinker right there

MADE ME SMILE

1595701764735 2

mogger pheno wasted on giga tub of lard :waitwhat: doesn't matter though, cucks to the rescue!
>blue hair
Jfl

looks like the ugly fat girl i had in elementary school, still gets 40K upvotes, no wonder it's chad only

Landwhale discovers fakeup

LMAO her reddit profile picture is a customized reddit avatar
Screenshot 20201113 122140 Brave

Removed comments

Last edited:
I remember when reddit used to have gore, can't believe that place was actually somewhat cool at one point in time

:soy:stunning and brave