Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I chadfished some roastie i worked with

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
She used to be a total piece of human shit to me. Always talking down on me to other co workers and just hated me. (If I was Chad she would have loved my Persh O' Nallyt).

Anyway i got a hold of her instagram, created a chadfish account and bought some likes and followers to make it look legit and contacted her. I opened up with "Hey, You Single?" And she replied with "Lollll yeah" and I knew I had her. My plan was to get her to go to some random ass location waaaaaayyy the fuck in the other direction from the town she lives in. She was hesitant and first and kept saying she wanted to get to know me and go on dates yada yada yada so I sent her a picture of 5 grand sitting on my table and said "I'll give you five hundred to have you" which she accepted gladly jfl.

I sent her to some random address i found on google maps and she sat there for a good 45 minutes texting me "I'm outside hello are you there??" To which I texted back "Listen i went over another girls house who was way hotter than you leave me alone now" she flipped the fuck out. If she could have reached through the phone and started swinging she would have.

I was very pleased by this and will continue doing more in the future

Good work man. If you could post some convo pics would be even better.

Chadfishing and then shitting on foids can be cathartic but its too much ropefuel for me as it just constantly reminds me of how much better and easier my life could have been if I had won the genetic lottery.

Doing it to get back at some foid who treated you like shit is based tho, might try it myself one day.

Why not combine that with phishing? You're half way there anyways because establishing trust is the first part of a successful phishing attack.
Infect her computer and gain access to her PC and do whatever you want. Look for nudes, hijack social media, blackmail, or whatever.

sounds like a larp.
show screenshots of the messages, with the locations, names, times all blocked out

Why not combine that with phishing? You're half way there anyways because establishing trust is the first part of a successful phishing attack.
Infect her computer and gain access to her PC and do whatever you want. Look for nudes, hijack social media, blackmail, or whatever.
I'm not good with computers brocel. If I could I would in a heartbeat.

Screenshots or gtfo

Becsuse one is trolling, the other is a crime. Phishing foids should be easy though. Not sure why more hackers don't exploit them.

Your post literally brought a smile to my face. Update us with her reaction.
giphy.gif

Hell yeah man! That's freaking awesome! Keep at it man, let us know :)

Based if true, fake and gay if not.

Should have sent her to a bad neighbourhood. Maybe she would have gotten raped or mugged and that would have been prime lifefuel.

You are doing the God's work. Keep it up!

lmao foids are so retarded when they think they can get taste of superior genes
Should have sent her to a bad neighbourhood. Maybe she would have gotten raped or mugged and that would have been prime lifefuel.
BBCmaxxxing

"Cheating your genetic destiny" - Saint Hamudi
Thats all Chad Fishing is, its an attempt at cheating your genetic destiny. You should have made the disgusting foid take a video of her masturbating which clearly shows her face and then send the vid to the roasties boss, family, friends and pretty much everyone in a 10 mile radius. That would be pure triple distilled lifefuel:lul:

No thanks, FBIcel.

It's far easier to get money from a foid through chadfishing (or staceyfishing if you're doing it to a cuck). Why the fuck would I ever bother with phishing?

OP = saint

Cumdumpsters should be shown their place

I assume you would send screenshots to everyone she knows. Then they can see how much of a degenerate whore she is.

I was actually just thinking the same thing. High IQ.

That is wrong, OP. You have to learn to forgive and forget. There's already too many assholes in this world. I feel you though.

I sent her to some random address i found on google maps and she sat there for a good 45 minutes texting me "I'm outside hello are you there??" To which I texted back "Listen i went over another girls house who was way hotter than you leave me alone now" she flipped the fuck out.

Lmao to that, good work man

There is literally 0 proof that any of this happened. Not a single shread of evidence. You use a computer everyday but you can't draw a line through a name in 2019? Do you even MS-Paint?

It's too convenient that you can't prove anything. I want to believe you but "believe me, bro" is not convincing enough.

Lol at the gullible shut-ins in this thread who took your word for it. But suddenly, if a woman says: "I'm 30 and a virgin", you would expect some kind of proof, somehow.

No thanks, FBIcel.

It's far easier to get money from a foid through chadfishing (or staceyfishing if you're doing it to a cuck). Why the fuck would I ever bother with phishing?

I need like forty dollars. Do you have any tips?

There is literally 0 proof that any of this happened. Not a single shread of evidence. You use a computer everyday but you can't draw a line through a name in 2019? Do you even MS-Paint?

It's too convenient that you can't prove anything. I want to believe you but "believe me, bro" is not convincing enough.

Lol at the gullible shut-ins in this thread who took your word for it. But suddenly, if a woman says: "I'm 30 and a virgin", you would expect some kind of proof, somehow.
let us fucking cope. even if it's fake who gives a fuck, it's fun to imagine this shit actually happening

She used to be a total piece of human shit to me. Always talking down on me to other co workers and just hated me. (If I was Chad she would have loved my Persh O' Nallyt).

Anyway i got a hold of her instagram, created a chadfish account and bought some likes and followers to make it look legit and contacted her. I opened up with "Hey, You Single?" And she replied with "Lollll yeah" and I knew I had her. My plan was to get her to go to some random ass location waaaaaayyy the fuck in the other direction from the town she lives in. She was hesitant and first and kept saying she wanted to get to know me and go on dates yada yada yada so I sent her a picture of 5 grand sitting on my table and said "I'll give you five hundred to have you" which she accepted gladly jfl.

I sent her to some random address i found on google maps and she sat there for a good 45 minutes texting me "I'm outside hello are you there??" To which I texted back "Listen i went over another girls house who was way hotter than you leave me alone now" she flipped the fuck out. If she could have reached through the phone and started swinging she would have.

I was very pleased by this and will continue doing more in the future
Nice larp but still BASED

No pics, LARP ban this crap please.
I thought that braincel's ban would bring some actual content..
*sigh* stop LARPing you faggots, this is not reddit.

If you have a foid co worker then you work in an office but you say you aren't good with computers?

Can't she find your phone number through work? Dangerous game, lad.

Shiiiit,I always Chadfished foids I didn't know anything about,not ones I actually knew IRL.I could have gotten a lot of nudes.The only problem is how do you justify finding their accounts,a friend of a friend is always suspicious and so is saying that you randomly found her.The only way I can think of is them publicly promoting themselves in some way.I definitely need to try this in a future.