Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I chadfish two foids in NZ and stood them up (screenshots included) GTFINH!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Earlier this evening, as part of operation 365 (1 foid stood up each day for next yr), I stood up two foids in NZ. One was a stacy, the other a 6/10 roastie single mother with kids.
The stacy: I ignored her after she went to the pub. I did this from another country, using only a phone and google maps.
Screenshot 20191115 202755

Screenshot 20191115 202759

Screenshot 20191115 202803

The roastie mother - she had to pay for a baby sitter :feelskek: so she could grab drinks then go to chad's place for a fuck.
She caught the bus. Again, I did this from another country and with only a phone and google maps.
Screenshot 20191115 203341

Screenshot 20191115 203347

I start playing games: I accuse her of standing up chadfish and threaten to leave:
Screenshot 20191115 203412

While she gets there, I tell her chad has left cos she was "playing games" by being late
Screenshot 20191115 203417

She gets shitty with chad :feelskek::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelshaha::feelsgah::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelskek::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:.
Screenshot 20191115 203422

I then blocked both of them on bumble and on my chadfish virtual phone app.

first in this based thread
high IQ play tbh

Earlier this evening, as part of operation 365 (1 foid stood up each day for next yr), I stood up two foids in NZ. One was a stacy, the other a 6/10 roastie single mother with kids.
The stacy: I ignored her after she went to the pub. I did this from another country, using only a phone and google maps.
View attachment 168809
View attachment 168810
View attachment 168811

The roastie mother - she had to pay for a baby sitter :feelskek: so she could grab drinks then go to chad's place for a fuck.
She caught the bus. Again, I did this from another country and with only a phone and google maps.
View attachment 168812
View attachment 168813
I start playing games: I accuse her of standing up chadfish and threaten to leave:
View attachment 168814
While she gets there, I tell her chad has left cos she was "playing games" by being late
View attachment 168815
She gets shitty with chad :feelskek::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelshaha::feelsgah::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelskek::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:.
View attachment 168816
Yukiko laugh
LMAO My god, foids are so fucking retarded.

Chadfishing is a talent.

Damn, have any advice for catfishing?

you will go to heaven now

Do not rate the single mum roastie one really. Stacy is indeed based af but I'd stick to Stacy's when there are so many out there. Leave the sorry single mum roasties alone until the Stacy's have been properly dealt with. High IQ nonetheless on the chadfishing though; was well executed.

Why did you censor all the info?

LOL my man’s a savage

View attachment 168809
View attachment 168810
View attachment 168811

View attachment 168812
View attachment 168813
View attachment 168814
View attachment 168815
View attachment 168816

lmaooo great to see more chadfishcel this is amazing standingup roasties one at a time.

try calling them next time and record them getting angry and crying lmao. Will be funny af

Maybe I should give chadfishing a go, but I don't know how to go all in with it really.

Nice job dude you got those foids good, definitely the work of a hERo.

High IQ my friend, based and big brain. The more bad experiences they have especially with Chad, the more damaged they become as people and more likely to spend their lives alone and miserable. Or they might finally settle for their looksmatch when they realise chad just wastes their time.

Salute! You are doing great work and justice.

Jackjokerlaugh

Great job, OP. Cunts deserve it.

What you have is fucking talent. I've always wanted to make a chadfish but I don't know how and am too lowIQ/unmotivated to do so. But I'm slowly wanting to do it more and more. I want to take revenge on these foids for what they've done to me.

Im too olw iq to chadfish tbh.

I came so hard at this.

Good job!!! Keep it up man.

Why did you censor all the info?
cos cucks have a history of identifying where i stand up whores, trying to id the foid so they can whiteknight for her. so i always change location, new chadfish account, new chad every few days. blot out everything.
What you have is fucking talent. I've always wanted to make a chadfish but I don't know how and am too lowIQ/unmotivated to do so. But I'm slowly wanting to do it more and more. I want to take revenge on these foids for what they've done to me.
here is the gold standard guide https://incels.is/threads/a-guide-to-catfishing-and-living-as-a-virtual-chad.21768/
start with that, adapt it, fiddle with the apps, learn how they work, how to delete ur account, how to register without using a number, how to create fake facebook account to sign up to tinder and bumble, how to block foids.
simply, create throaway email, find chad pics on instagram, download chad pics to phone/computer using https://downloadgram.com/
creat chadfish account, upload chad pics, add shitty bio, wait 24 hrs, then start swiping. start your experiments, start the blackpill

then after doing that for a few weeks, go further if u want. start farming bitches for nudes, start standing foids up, start doing what redditforcucks does with his harem.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back