Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I caused an alarm to go off near an exit at my uni, how fucked am I?

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★★
So there's a new emergency exit door that just got installed recently and my impatient ass couldn't wait to try it out (since it's closer than the others). Naturally of course it starts ringing like hell the moment I push it open so I GTFO there as fast as I could :feelsLSD:

How fucked am I? One of the cameras caught me as I was running out. I think I'm screwed.

I'm sticking to my old emergency exits, never again.

So there's a new emergency exit door that just got installed recently and my impatient ass couldn't wait to try it out (since it's closer than the others). Naturally of course it starts ringing like hell the moment I push it open so I GTFO there as fast as I could :feelsLSD:

How fucked am I? One of the cameras caught me as I was running out. I think I'm screwed.

I'm sticking to my old emergency exits, never again.
Do they have your face? Have they contacted you about it?

If ur ethnic, it's over

Incels=worse than hitler according to normies

Why would anyone care? They'll just call you a dumbass at worst.

If your uni sends you a mail to personally contact you, you know you are fucked

Happened to me too, but I was reported for stalking a girl

If you had a mask on you're probably fine

Change your gender to female, say you had ovarian cramps so bad that it was in fact an emergency, and threaten the administrstors with making a false rape accusation if they pursue any discliplinary action..

Change your gender to female, say you had ovarian cramps so bad that it was in fact an emergency, and threaten the administrstors with making a false rape accusation if they pursue any discliplinary action..
If you're a curry you can also say that you had a very important gang rape scheduled that you were very late for

If you're a curry you can also say that you had a very important gang rape scheduled that you were very late for
Or if you're a cumskin you can also say that you had a cuckold session planned with ur wife and her bf

Or if you're a cumskin you can also say that you had a cuckold session planned with ur wife and her bf
Do uni students have wives these days? Last time I was there (few years ago) it was just a pit of degeneracy and casual hookups.

Why would anyone care? They'll just call you a dumbass at worst.
I've heard stories of people getting fined and my broke ass definitely can't afford it.
If your uni sends you a mail to personally contact you, you know you are fucked

Happened to me too, but I was reported for stalking a girl.
Extremely based :feelsLSD:
I wish I had the balls to do that.
:feelskek::feelskek:
Who cares
Nobody, I hope.

Do uni students have wives these days? Last time I was there (few years ago) it was just a pit of degeneracy and casual hookups.
I hate universities with a passion, literally only a very small minority go there to actually study, chads and toilets party 24/7 and it's like a vacation for them and they don't have to do shit to get good grades.

If I had the power to launch nukes I'd start with universities/colleges first.

I hate universities with a passion, literally only a very small minority go there to actually study, chads and toilets party 24/7 and it's like a vacation for them and they don't have to do shit to get good grades.

If I had the power to launch nukes I'd start with universities/colleges first.
Nuking them first would actually be bad, it would mean they suffered less compared to nuking them last

I've heard stories of people getting fined and my broke ass definitely can't afford it.

Extremely based :feelsLSD:
I wish I had the balls to do that.

:feelskek::feelskek:

Nobody, I hope.
Well I didn't actually stalk her.

I walked her to her car after a social event and then got falsely accused of stalking

Well I didn't actually stalk her.

I walked her to her car after a social event and then got falsely accused of stalking
Oof, foids man. It would be hilarious if she got attacked in the future while walking to her car :feelshaha:

Oof, foids man. It would be hilarious if she got attacked in the future while walking to her car :feelshaha:
Actually the week before she gave me a ride and while walking to her car around midnight, a group of four ethnic thugs started harassing us. That never happens with me when I am alone, they probably only did it because she was with me

If you’re muslim looking, it’s completely over

Step 1 of how to get out of trouble: Just change your gender bro lol

Obey the door bto