Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I caught my foid co-worker chating on her husband

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
So while on a break, I saw that she was texting someone so I tried to get a look...she was texting with a guy who isn't her husband (her husband works also works here as a chef)

Holy fuck, foids are whores

go euphorically rejoice at your job, mang

Report her and let the shitshow of divorce rape begin. Always wanted to do something like that, and the best part is that there's never any lingering guilty conscience. :feelsdevil:

Don’t tell the husband that the whore is cheating, tell him the whore is texting another guy and he can come to his own conclusions

Not really sure, but somehow I just know that she's a cheating slut
Yea I'm sure she'd make excuses to prove her wasn't whoring

Tell her husband or blackmail her for sex.

I'd rather you just tell the poor husband, maybe film her texting another guy if your phone has a good camera.

So while on a break, I saw that she was texting someone so I tried to get a look...she was texting with a guy who isn't her husband (her husband works also works here as a chef)

Holy fuck, foids are whores
Doxx her

Did you see some of the messages exchanged? Just because a woman is texting a guy other than her husband or bf doesn't mean she's cheating.

I'm gonna get called a soy for this aren't I?

Did you see some of the messages exchanged? Just because a woman is texting a guy other than her husband or bf doesn't mean she's cheating.

I'm gonna get called a soy for this aren't I?
The chat's theme was literally pink, and her husband was inside the kitchen behind us

The whore was cheating

Messenger (an application) has the pink theme
The guy is right, she could have chatted with sone random coworker on work issues, and maybe she just likes pink color

if you dont have proof then say nothing. Chatting means nothing, what if she is chatting to her son, father, uncle, cousin or brother? Chatting means nothing.

If you dont have proof then stay out of their business. If you have solid evidence then tell the husband.

There are 90% chances that's she's having an extramarital affair with some chad and 10% chances that she was probably chatting with some of her male friend/brother.