Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I caught a foid taking pictures of me

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
I was standing at an intersection waiting to cross at a corner when I noticed this foid driving by slowly and had her phone pointed at me she tried to play it off like she was doing something else but I heard the shutter sound. Has anything like this happened to you

Worst thing that can happen is that foid will upload pictures of me to her friends to make fun of me or accuse of me of sexual harassment.

Last edited:
Shouldve yelled at her atleast

No. My oneitis made a video about me. She mocked me in her car for some parts of it.

Why would she bother?

I’ve had this happen on two occasions to me we are like zoo animals to them

Another bragging retard, girls don’t randomly take pics of you unless you’re severely deformed, even then most of them don’t care. Girls take random pics and vids of guys they find attractive and post them on tik tok saying “omg I was outside and found a chad”. Girls legit do this I’ve seen it many times.
Fuck that's one of my biggest irrational fears. That someone will take pictures of me without knowing and post it online somewhere

Another bragging retard, girls don’t randomly take pics of you unless you’re severely deformed, even then most of them don’t care. Girls take random pics and vids of guys they find attractive and post them on tik tok saying “omg I was outside and found a chad”. Girls legit do this I’ve seen it many times.
another day at fakecels.is:society:

Cope. It's over for him

Tee hee!

Look at this ugly guy (that I'd never fuck)

Ewe gross!

What a creep!

Why didn't you shoot him?

And you didn't Wisconsin him?

I've never had random girls take photos of me.:feelsrope:

Tee hee!

Look at this ugly guy (that I'd never fuck)

Ewe gross!

What a creep!

Why didn't you shoot him?

And you didn't Wisconsin him?
:feelscry::feelsrope:

Shame on that idiot.

Yes, once on a bus, some high school age guy just pointed his phone at me and took a photo, also with sound on. Still don't know what anyone would do with my photo tho.