Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I cat-fished my mom on TIKTOK

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
My mom battle on TIKTOK LIVE with different people for fun. I've made a fake account with this dude.
Matthew noszka s bio 2

And start to give her points to win the battle. 1 tap = 3 points.

My mom said who's this guy. She clicked on my profile pic and her eyes lit up. After that she called my fake name FERNANDO(LMFAO) all the time. I fallowed her for the past 5 days and I've gave her points to win. She fall in love with "F-ERNANDO". She always flirted with ""F-ERNANDO" She asked "F" number and she asked "F" to videochat with her in private.

LMFAO.
BTW MY MOM IS 45.

Last edited:
OP likes hearing his mom masturbate clearly cuz that's likely what she was doing nonstop while getting chadfished

ask nudes then post them here

OP likes hearing his mom masturbate clearly cuz that's likely what she was doing nonstop while getting chadfished
My mom has 3 men who gave her money. My mom jungles those simps like Ronaldo juggles the ball.

Why would you even do something like this?

Why would you even do something like this?
I didn't do anything wrong
I just put that profile picture and gave her points to win. I didn't want to know that it was me. I made a fake account to give her points to win the battles. I accidentally cat-fished my mom lmfao.

I didn't do anything wrong
I just put that profile picture and gave her points to win. I didn't want to know that it was me. I made a fake account to give her points to win the battles. I accidentally cat-fished my mom lmfao.
You did not. It just baffles me why would you do this, like just for trolling your mom?

I know my mom get a lot of fucking matches too, but why would i care about that? Her SMV compared to mine is 1000000000x more. Welp it's more like mine is in the negative numbers

Why don't you take advantage of it and ask your mom to exhort $$$ from simps to fund your copes?

Having a mom that's a tik-tok camwhore must be fucking brutal OP.

ovER :feelsrope:

It's over for momcels. Fuck man :cryfeels:

You did not. It just baffles me why would you do this, like just for trolling your mom?

I know my mom get a lot of fucking matches too, but why would i care about that? Her SMV compared to mine is 1000000000x more. Welp it's more like mine is in the negative numbers
When you battle on tiktok you play on punishments like taking a shower with the clothes on, putting flour on your face, putting your hand in your trash and mixing, smashing eggs against your head, all kinds of punishments.

I did that to help her escaping the punishments.

When you battle on tiktok you play on punishments like taking a shower with the clothes on, putting flour on your face, putting your hand in your trash and mixing, smashing eggs against your head, all kinds of punishments.

I did that to help her escaping the punishments.
She isn't legally obligated to do that? Damn that is savage

Your mom is responsible for your misery you shoud shit on her bed