Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I care deeply

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Femanon here. My boyfriend and I care deeply about incels' problems. There is someone out there for everyone. Except me. I am not out there for you because I already have a boyfriend, but you are all really great guys. :)

she IS out there for chads

Thanks a lot for your support! I really appreciate that there are fine women like you who understand our problems. ❤️

And what have you done to help incels? Nothing, right?

Me and my besties went to lake Taho, to celebrate Beckies 21st birthday, later that night we had the best orgies ever with the football team.

I could totally relate to you guys and I know understand what pain you guys are going through.

Abomination said:
My 6'-4" boyfriend and I will always be there for you if you need someone to talk to. ;)

marcello-alvarez.png

hey girl that's my photo maybe you'll rethink having sex with me?

theson said:
Abomination said:
My 6'-4" boyfriend and I will always be there for you if you need someone to talk to. ;)

@SergeantIncel please ban this troll

All femails are the same.

Abomination said:
theson said:
Abomination said:
@SergeantIncel please ban this troll

it's obviously sarcasm.