Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Care About Women More Than Feminists Do

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I advocate for women to maintain abstinence so that they do not get emotionally damaged. I advocate for women to dress modesty so that they will not be objectified by men. I advocate for women to marry in teen years so that they will have a strong and loving foundation moving forward.

What do feminists advocate? Feminists advocate having a bunch of sex so that they can "find themselves" (They forget to mention the fact that this just leads to more emotional damage and feelings of worthlessness). Feminists advocate dressing ridiculously to show how "liberated" and "free" they are (They forget to mention the fact that dressing like hookers makes them objects in men's eyes). Feminists advocate "dating" around and waiting until you're 30 to marry to make sure you've "lived" and "experienced" everything (They forget to mention the fact that this only leads to emotional damage and feelings of loneliness).

I care about the well-being of females more than Feminists, and I really mean that.