Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can’t with this

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
All I’m doing is coping and coping and more coping for what more life, so I can keep coping
It’s pointless really. I’ve been pussing out way too much it’s like my brain and body is doing whatever it takes to keep me here e.g "maybe it will get better" or "you never know what the future holds" thoughts always popping up anytime I think of the rope comes to my head.
I’m a lonely fuck and my circumstances don’t really help me at all so I can’t just change my situation. Fuck life, fuck myself, I can’t be happy at all. I’m just miserable all the time, down all the time and doesn’t help that people say shit like "why are you always down" WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR ME TO DO THEN SMILE ALL THE FUCKING TIME BE IN A POSITIVE MODE. FUCK YOU!!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK THIS LIFE!!! Who knows what’s on the other side if there even is ONE. FUCK THIS.

first of all here is a warm welcome from me fellow brocell. Second relax and talk to some of us here. Feel free to dm me if you feelin bad we are here for you at least.

Same here. It's just cope cope cope day in and out, day in day out...

i have times where i just yell out. this is hell. nothing but cope