Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't with these fucking cucksrights "activists"

SmhChan

SmhChan

Captain
★★★★

These middle-aged, pretentious fucking faggots, and sorry excuses of men talking about changes and whatnot for men, yet, fucking want everything to play out the same way it has historically. So that they can shout in their little echo-chamber about how 'right' they are while bearing no consequences. Basically, since most of them are divorce-graped fucks and were probably bossed around by foids in their lives, they secretly want every man to suffer as well. Not just these cucksrights faggots, everyone who quasi-advocates for male-genocide via war, always conveniently ignores historical contexts, propping the past authorities as some 4D chess players (they wouldn't shy away from calling them dumb tyrants other times), using muh war to control inceldom. The authorities were corrupt, harem-loving, and power-drunk pieces of shits who waged wars usually for their personal conquests. They usually resorted to brothels to control their 'inceldom'.

Like why the fuck wasn't the difference in life-expectancy between males and females was high? Arguably the difference could be higher now than at certain times in history. They always harp and harp about muh foids' historical oppression, but they never go in-depth beyond muh foids couldn't be financially independent. Hardly anybody covers the brutality foids faced during invasion, how so many of them were thrown away after their prime-years to rot. Probably because it'd make men realise how much power they actually have over foids.

Anyway, just an incoherent rant. Thought I'd check out some manosphere communities, and see how their attitudes have changed since the rapid spread of blackpill over the last 2-3 years. They not only let foids comment and but also enthusiastically agree with and upvote their blatantly hypergamous comments. Fucking joke.

These middle-aged, pretentious fucking faggots, and sorry excuses of men talking about changes and whatnot for men, yet, fucking want everything to play out the same way it has historically. So that they can shout in their little echo-chamber about how 'right' they are while bearing no consequences. Basically, since most of them are divorce-graped fucks and were probably bossed around by foids in their lives, they secretly want every man to suffer as well. Not just these cucksrights faggots, everyone who quasi-advocates for male-genocide via war, always conveniently ignores historical contexts, propping the past authorities as some 4D chess players (they wouldn't shy away from calling them dumb tyrants other times), using muh war to control inceldom. The authorities were corrupt, harem-loving, and power-drunk pieces of shits who waged wars usually for their personal conquests. They usually resorted to brothels to control their 'inceldom'.

Like why the fuck wasn't the difference in life-expectancy between males and females was high? Arguably the difference could be higher now than at certain times in history. They always harp and harp about muh foids' historical oppression, but they never go in-depth beyond muh foids couldn't be financially independent. Hardly anybody covers the brutality foids faced during invasion, how so many of them were thrown away after their prime-years to rot. Probably because it'd make men realise how much power they actually have over foids.

Anyway, just an incoherent rant. Thought I'd check out some manosphere communities, and see how their attitudes have changed since the rapid spread of blackpill over the last 2-3 years. They not only let foids comment and but also enthusiastically agree with and upvote their blatantly hypergamous comments. Fucking joke.

Brutal that we must die if we have enough free time

Brutal that we must die if we have enough free time
I'd fucking knife every fucking cucked officer who'd try to come and force me out of my house.

I can't LGBT and women's right activists.

Men and women should both be required to sign up for selective service if foids want equal rights.

Men and women should both be required to sign up for selective service if foids want equal rights.
No, be it men or foids, fighting for your evil govt is cucked beyond believe.

They're losers who were cucked by their "ex wife" a bj was all it took to pacify them.