Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I CANT WIN

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I can't win in this fucking autistic niggering life all because I'm ugly. I have an ugly face and therefore I have to suffer this much. I can't name a single person I know irl who hates me. They all inferiority complexs towards cuz I'm clever and have better grades than them so they find every possible reason they can to bring me down and make me look stupid or have a reason to dislike me.

Teachers are just as bad aswell. Always trying to humiliate me. Never giving me validation for my work but shout at me and embarress me when I make a mistake

Until recently I've always been a nice guy beta who never chats shit back to people because it would be like the saying: shouting at every dog that barks at you or something.

There's literally nothing that can make me happy anymore apart from roping so I'm fucked and from now on i'ma go my own way and do what I want and probably end up homeless and roping

Sometimes I just laugh at how fucked my life is. It's a fucking joke. Living in a world where everyone tries to find every reason they can to hate me because of something I have no control over

Living in a world where everyone tries to find every reason they can to hate me because of something I have no control over
Yeah, I know what this is.
When I was at high school there was a incel guy who sat near me and I was used to hear people talking shit behind him and I got so sad because of that and he was like me, ugly, strange with no social skills and unconsciously I identified myself with him.
I really can't understand why people are so cruel.
I don't know whether I'm too good or if people are too evil.
People don't even feel sorry about incels, they don't give a chance to us to show how we really are and every time they do that they are feeding a monster.
I never considered myself/him a bad person and I cannot understand why people were so cruel with me/him :cryfeels:

@chadalwayswins

You get bullied no matter what if you are ugly. If you fail then people don't help you at all and just call you retarded, and make fun of you. Then if you get good grades they call you a loser nerd, that studies to much and that you need to get laid. It's looks, looks, looks, and then you die.

291896429008211.png

Go ER

Some win, some lose. We lost long ago buddy boyo.

There are things which would make me happy, at least for a good while, but I can't get them.

Incel trait never winning

Just become a chad bro!