Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I can’t wait until high school starts next week

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
:feelskek:

More time watching my peers kiss up on their girlfriends while I rot at lunch alone

HS was a torture for me. Im Glad it finished.

Barley halfway through puberty and posting here, JFL why is there no 20+ rule?

Oh, not to mention being sexually assaulted in the hallways by jocks for foids amusement but who cares amirite :feelskek:
Barley halfway puberty and posting here, JFL why is there no 20+ rule?

Im not starting high school I’m in high school just starting another year of this hell

Pfft, that's nothing kiddo.

simple times tbh

Not if ur incel
nah, compared to the wageslave grind, high school was definitely simple times of just do your easy work and go home.

Barley halfway through puberty and posting here, JFL why is there no 20+ rule?
Lol at that. It should be a 70+ rule. If your hair isn't gray, you should just mass approach and take a million showers. :y'all:

What do you mean by sexually assaulted for foids amusement? Are you a small guy?

nah, compared to the wageslave grind, high school was definitely simple times of just do your easy work and go home.

I had to work at a McDonald’s too for a bit but I can’t imagine the hell it’ll be once I’m out of this shit
What do you mean by sexually assaulted for foids amusement? Are you a small guy?

In my school it’s a “cool” thing to slap other guys asses (only football jocks will do this) to mock you and the teachers see it and do literally nothing, one time someone tried this to me again and I turned around and beat his face in and we both got suspended even tho it’s self defense :feelsmage:

must be hell for you, school is harsh because of teen females that are being such sluts, just go to the corner and get stuck in the
the public restroom while lock yourself ; To see this regularly and with their contempt is painful!

youth mogs me

Over for schoolcels

In my school it’s a “cool” thing to slap other guys asses (only football jocks will do this)
I swear that football jocks have a gay streak. :worryfeels: They must have a weird domination fetish of fucking everything that moves like the low IQ grunts they are. :feelsree:

I'd suggest doing this to them. Car optional. :lul:

I swear that football jocks have a gay streak. :worryfeels: They must have a weird domination fetish of fucking everything that moves like the low IQ grunts they are. :feelsree:

I'd suggest doing this to them. Car optional. :lul:

I will : D

I'm already wageslaving and I'm still in high school :feelsrope:
same. It only gets worse from here. Especially if you work fast food and then the football players come through

same. It only gets worse from here. Especially if you work fast food and then the football players come through
Bro I work as a cashier. It's suicidefuel when a Stacy or becky comes by and doesn't respond to my generic small talk. It also makes me really nervous when high school people come too for some reason

I think 17 year olds are too young for this forum, you don't realise how young you are.

Bro I work as a cashier. It's suicidefuel when a Stacy or becky comes by and doesn't respond to my generic small talk. It also makes me really nervous when high school people come too for some reason

Sameee

I think 17 year olds are too young for this forum, you don't realise how young you are.

Cut out the subliminal bluepilled bullshit. I knew I was a loser by 15. Life doesn’t get better by then, only worse.

So many high school kiddies on here. Oh well when I’m on the bus with high school kids some look older then me JFL

If only I got blackpilled at your age

Looksmax ASAP, teen years are your only chance to get a prime girl.

Looksmax ASAP, teen years are your only chance to get a prime girl.

lol yea if ur a 8/10+ then sure

MV5BZTM2NWFmMTUtZDIwMy00ZTNiLTk1ZDMtNTc5YTQxMzhjNDNmL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDMxMjQwMw@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg