Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I cant wait to play RDR 2 and RE2

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
These 2 games are gonna be big copes for at least 3 months+ each

Just lol if you dont videogamemax, it is just fucking awesome! (At least if a new good game comes out)

>waiting for new good games to come out
>not looking to the backlog the thousands of gems you missed

LEFT FOR DEAD 3 needs to happen!

>waiting for new good games to come out
>not looking to the backlog the thousands of gems you missed
Thats not true, im currently playing System Shock 2 and Hitman, in the near future i also gonna start playing the old Deus ex series

I can't enjoy any of my favorite copes during college classes/exams. I can't even play games for longer than 10-20 minutes during school. These last few months were great, I could literally play vidya for 10+ hours a day, but now that college is starting again I can tell I'll just browse the internet all day.

I can't enjoy any of my favorite copes during college classes/exams. I can't even play games for longer than 10-20 minutes during school. These last few months were great, I could literally play vidya for 10+ hours a day, but now that college is starting again I can tell I'll just browse the internet all day.
FUCK! Im sorry brah

im waiting for DMC5, doom eternal and KH3

Sadly I don't own a peasant box and have to wait a year for the true release

Imagine playing modern games.

The only game I'm excited for is HITMAN 2

videogames are happiness machines

Gonna buy zero dawn, dark souls 3 and some other shit

Valkyrie chronicles 4 is the only game I’m looking forward to

Rdr 2 and battlefield v

I haven't bought any new games since like 2016 jfl. I'm also too poor to afford anything above 10€. It's over

I don't have any interests either, I'll just play the same 4 games, occasionally I'll play old childhood games on emulator.

I already know that AAA games are a scam, why buy the new cod or bf for 100€ + DLC when the next game will come out next year and leave the previous game obsolete.

Fuck these companies for not releasing games in the summer.

I won't buy anything until I'm out of school.

>Not in off-topic