Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't wait for my ex bully and fake friends to die

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I am gonna be jerking off and drinking champagne over those moments. Hopefully I won't die first due to my subhuman genes, low serotonin and cigs since I was 13. I wish it was 1930s or some shit so I could just go and end their shit lives after torturing them for hours.

lol champagne
Yea celebration drink tbhtbh

FuaRk I am so mad when I wagecuck. I can't stop imagining punching them into throat with some hard object so they could fall down, then stomp on their stomach, and break all their fingers then deform their teeth and nose with my fists and keep telling em "stand up" so I could hard punch more.

Unfortunately unless you are from a ghetto then your bullies will likely be.

A ceo
A trustfund manager
An uppermanagement POS

your bullies will die a peaceful death surrounded by loved because there is no justice on this shit lump of rock

cope.jpg

your bullies will die a peaceful death surrounded by loved because there is no justice on this shit lump of rock

cope.jpg
Tbh. :feelsbadman:

I looked up my bullies Instagram last week and it seems like he’s doing well for himself. No justice indeed.

Don't wait for change, be a go gettER
elliot-rodger.jpg

Calm down Weed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back