Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i cant wait for my beard to come in

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
taking minodixil. on day 10. it takes about 3-6 months to grow a full beard.

ive been photoshopping beards on photos and i look so much better with one. so many insecurities will be covered up and my confidence will skyrocket. i legitimately will no longer feel inferior to women. im literally shaking in excitement that one of my biggest dreams will be a reality in a short few months. it sounds stupid but for me personally a beard might be just enough to get me out of subhuman territory. so fucking excited

If you have to take drugs to grow a beard, you might to be too far gone.

I hope it brings you good fortune

Berdea said:
It's a cream. Shit, how much is it?

liquid is like 15$ for 3 months and foam is 45$. they sell it at drugstores

I started beardceling at about 25 a year after I started to baldcel. Thankfully, I can grow one in three weeks.

I hope it works out for you, brehs. But if the beard is too wispy it will do you much moar harm than good. If it can't be done in four weeks, you may have to wait a few more years.

Had Our Blessed Elliot survived, I felt He could have run stubble game to offset His fem features. Alas...

You wont grow anything more than some wispy ugly hairs with minoxidil unless you already have a decentish beard