Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can't understand this race war on incel forums

Tldr ; You're Incel because of your bad looks,not because of your race
Ethnic men will cope and blame their race, when only their face is to blame.

Having said that, white men can easily snatch a deathnik whore so there should only be ethnics here, logically speaking.

Ethnic men will cope and blame their race, when only their face is to blame.

Having said that, white men can easily snatch a deathnik whore so there should only be ethnics here, logically speaking.
I can’t get a deathnik roast

What is trying? How do you even “try” foids just pick the men they want and they are pretty obvious about it
Sounds like you're just rotting in your room and called it a day because deathnik whores aren't jumping on your white cock everytime you leave the house.

Sounds like you're just rotting in your room and called it a day because deathnik whores aren't jumping on your white cock everytime you leave the house.
Jfl srsly what am I supposed to do. There was a curry I liked in one of my classes and the curry ignored me or gave me a look of disgust. @Legendarywristcel curry foids are so entitled

Jfl srsly what am I supposed to do. There was a curry I liked in one of my classes and the curry ignored me or gave me a look of disgust. @Legendarywristcel curry foids are so entitled
Man, not even curry women like me. It's so over for me and I am a currycel myself. Tbh go talk to an ugly ethnic female the next time and see how that goes (most ethnic females are ugly, tbh).

Man, not even curry women like me. It's so over for me and I am a currycel myself. Tbh go talk to an ugly ethnic female the next time and see how that goes (most ethnic females are ugly, tbh).
Jfl tbh

What about @BummerDrummer being ghosted by the Filipina?
Oh if you think that’s bad I’m about to make a YouTube video/thread where I posted my face on Reddit rate me subreddits and got a fucking 2/10 while this guy got a 6/10
40554420 0874 43A8 8D9F 43D0CE372082

Are you denying the height pill ?
I am saying face is more important.
Online. In the Philipines. As soon as she saw his face, she ghosted him.
Brutal. She was probably a better looking one. He needs to go for ugly ones.
I’ve never been East but it sounds like cope
I have been there, got ignored and avoided by all women there. :feelsrope:
Oh if you think that’s bad I’m about to make a YouTube video/thread where I posted my face on Reddit rate me subreddits and got a fucking 2/10 while this guy got a 6/10
View attachment 311219
He mogs me hard. Black power, indeed.

Curry foids are hypergamous as fuck.

While I do believe it is in the best interest of all races to segregate, I don’t take most the race discussion on here seriously and just view as a digital form of "rough housing " between bro’s at heart