Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can't understand this race war on incel forums

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
Obviously there are chads in every race,if you're posting here (implying you're not a fakecel) that means you are not good looking,if you were good looking it wouldn't matter what race you are because good looking people of all races (or chads in this context) belong to their own one single race together.:feelsthink:

Tldr ; You're Incel because of your bad looks,not because of your race

Inb4 someone copes by saying race is part of your looks; YES but honestly ask yourself if you would have problem with attracting girls if you had better bones/taller height in your current race.

High IQ thread

racepillers = copers.

Last edited:
Yes we should ban together and beat chads and foids with a shoe.

Obviously there are chads in every race,if you're posting here (implying you're not a fakecel) that means you are not good looking,if you were good looking it wouldn't matter what race you are because good looking people of all races (or chads in this context) belong to their own one single race together.:feelsthink:

Inb4 someone copes by saying race is part of your looks; YES but honestly ask yourself if you would have problem with attracting girls if you had better bones/taller height in your current race.
ya most posts about race here are very dumb

Being white is obviously a huge advantage though

I kinda like the chaos it brings
but i get your point

My issue with the race discussion is that 99% of the time it's either low effort bait and/or cherrypicking. Easily the worst content on this forum.

I never start race wars but i make sure i end them when BBC cucks start coping.

Sure it makes not that much of a difference if you're Chad, but most people aren't Chad.

Remember why we are here, we are here not because we aren't Chad, it's because we're not even normal, every incel is either ugly or subhuman. If we were normal looking race would matter A LOT. Just look at itsOVER, he was between ugly and normal looking and made use of JBW in SEA and "ascended".

Would it work for a truly ugly white guy? Maybe. Would it work for a subhuman white guy? I don't think so

My main point is, race doesn't matter that much in both extremes but everything in between it plays a HUGE role

Foids do care about race. When you compare the exact same face at diff skin tones, foids choose the lighter ones on dating apps. This isnt the same as saying there arent black or curry chads, but the obvious point is that simply being white gives you an SMV boost.

And in b4 some fkin faggot says this doesnt have an effect in your native country, it fkin does.
Being white is obviously a huge advantage though

It is. And at any looks level.

High IQ thread

racepillers = copers.

Racecopers are different from racepillers. Racecopers say their race is better, as if that really makes any difference when they rot as an incel. Meanwhile, the racepill is an integral part of the blackpill and cannot be denied.
I agree. Tired of seeing them ethnics demand white pussy, and at the same time spouting nonsense about JBW, or "just abandon your life and become a hobo in SEA, bro".

Ethnics demand white pussy? GTFO with your cope faggot.

I wish I could say we're all equally worthless. But we really aren't, some incels have it better so i really can't blame ethnics for their thoughts.

Every race is different. Some races are more incel than others.

Being white is more attractive and a status upgrade, but some ethnics take the racepill too far.

Beyond mentioning JBW in that specific sense talking about race is retarded. Bullshit like BLM or the Alt-Right wouldn't help incels of any race.

Users here conflate white Chads with white everyone else.
They're often unironically chad worshippers and enjoy self-flagellating.

There are more standards for ethnics to not be an incel

the racepill is real tho but I don't like the self hating thing ethnics do here

I'm not going to call anyone here fakecel because of their race, but If you deny that some races are more attractive than others I will correct you.

This is a giga low IQ post.

Racepill deniers = copers
If you're a curry in a western majority white country then yes it would probably decrease your chances.

but when an ethnic living in his own native country says that he can't get pussy because of his race, then that's a gigacope, because how can it affect your chances negatively when you're competing against other men of your own race?

The thing is, some racepillers take it way too far, and some of them seem to think that the only reason they can't get laid is because of their race, and that their subhuman face/height has nothing to do with it. (and even whites can be born short+ugly and still be incel)

eventually all the race war threads become repetitive and boring because it doesn't focus on the main reason for being an incel, which is shit face and/or shit height

also this:

Hate this retarded cope, I hate cumskin whores and they are one of the least likely races I would have a relationship with.

Its to deflect from the fact that the below average white guys can still get noodles in SEA countries.
If you're a curry in a western majority white country then yes it would probably decrease your chances.

but when an ethnic living in his own native country says that he can't get pussy because of his race, then that's a gigacope, because how can it affect your chances negatively when you're competing against other men of your own race?

It matters you fkin retarded faggot. Curry as a race of men is seen as unattractive and filthy. The only guys who are attractive to foids here dont look curry.

So fuck off with your BS.
There are more standards for ethnics to not be an incel

True.

I dont like the self hating ones as well.

Last edited:
It matters you fkin retarded faggot. Curry as a race of men is seen as unattractive and filthy. The only guys who are attractive to foids here dont look curry.

So fuck off with your BS.
Nice cope moron, how does it matter when curry foids have no options in india other than other curries? there's about 1 white guy for every 10000 curry men there, maybe even less.

"The only guys who are attractive to foids here dont look curry", so they basically have good genes?

if you're a curry living in curryland and you think its your race that's holding you back, then you're the definition of a racecoper who takes it way too far.

It seems like you want to come up with any excuse other than your face as to why you can't get foids, which is the definition of a cope.

Once when in Thailand I was buying a shirt and asked the seller which colour she recommended.

She said: "Everything looks on you because of your white skin. You can wear any colour."

yeah but
Currycel < Sandcel < Noodlecel < Blackcel < Whitecel

Thats not my opinion, its a fact most curry foids arent attractive. This is why white men choose to SEAmaxx and not curryland. All this said, id be happy with a looksmatch curry foid.
I would take the average curry foid in my Uni honestly. Is your looksmatch really the top 10% of curry foids? I think you said 99% were unfuckable before this.

I mean when you have higher standards for your race than perhaps even many whitecels I don't know how you can throw out "volcel" arguments. I'm sorry.

You might need a name change to @Legendaryvolcel tbh.

Most people (except maybe Asian women in white countries) get with their own race. Most of people's social interactions are within their own race as well. That's been my experience going to a multicultural university.

"The only guys who are attractive to foids here dont look curry", so they basically have good genes?

Basically look white and not curry, hence my point proven.

if you're a curry living in curryland and you think its your race that's holding you back, then you're the definition of a racecoper who takes it way too far.
It is holding me back. You see, the foids here see the curry looking men as betabuxxing tools. All iam to a foid here is an ATM that they have to "tolerate". I have many stories of foids swiping right on white guys as a rule of thumb and left on curry men. The fact that there are too few of them doesnt matter. We all know the rarity of chads doesnt mean foids would fuck incel looking guys.

It seems like you want to come up with any excuse other than your face as to why you can't get foids, which is the definition of a cope.

Your face is a byproduct of your race to some extent, although there are some similarities between ugly guys of all races.I know iam incel mainly because of face, but race also contributes.

JBW is thankfully very real.

I would take the average curry foid in my Uni honestly. Is your looksmatch really the top 10% of curry foids? I think you said 99% were unfuckable before this.

I mean when you have higher standards for your race than perhaps even many whitecels I don't know how you can throw out "volcel" arguments. I'm sorry.

Most people (except maybe Asian women in white countries) get with their own race. Most of people's social interactions are within their own race as well. That's been my experience going to a multicultural university.

My rating of currywhores is obviously not unbiased because of the way they have treated me.
Is your looksmatch really the top 10% of curry foids?

No. But in that thread, i was pointing to the fact that the curryfoids where i live arent attractive (dating app was set to 100 km radius). My looksmatch would be around 5/10 by curry standards.

Last edited:
Sure it makes not that much of a difference if you're Chad, but most people aren't Chad.

Remember why we are here, we are here not because we aren't Chad, it's because we're not even normal, every incel is either ugly or subhuman. If we were normal looking race would matter A LOT. Just look at itsOVER, he was between ugly and normal looking and made use of JBW in SEA and "ascended".

Would it work for a truly ugly white guy? Maybe. Would it work for a subhuman white guy? I don't think so

My main point is, race doesn't matter that much in both extremes but everything in between it plays a HUGE role

Part of the issue is that many people here unironically believe that the majority of men are incels, when hypergamy is not at that point....yet. As it stands, incels, both deluded and self-aware ones, are still statistically a minority. That may change at some point, but we simply aren’t there yet.

Last edited:
There is no race war.
Just retards being retards.

My rating of currywhores is obviously not unbiased because of the way they have treated me.

No. But in that thread, i was pointing to the fact that the curryfoids where i live arent attractive (dating app was set to 100 km radius). My looksmatch would be around 5/10 by curry standards.
I think I've seen you post 5/10 curryfoids and call them 2/10 before tbh ngl.

I think I've seen you post 5/10 curryfoids and call them 2/10 before tbh ngl.

Its quite possible iam overestimating my own attractiveness. Maybe my looksmatch foid is much lower than 5/10.

Based and Unity pilled

Again cumskin lies, twisting my words
Okay I'll bite, what words am I twisting? You call out white volcel behavior (rightfully) but you never talk about ethnic volcel behavior. It wasn't even your post it was the guy you're responding to who said it was a bullshit myth.

When most couples are intraracial how exactly can one reject his one race, but hope to end up non-incel?

You are just a hypocrite dude just accept it. You treat ethnics differently and you're a racial loyalist much in the same vein of the stormfrontcels you decry.

everyone knows its a cope. It just gets you the most replies when you mention race tho.

tfw when another thread becomes a race war

id date the average curry foid at my college and im somewhat tall but still incel cause of 4-4.5 face at best @gymletethnicel gets BTFO'd by a kike like his sand brethren jfl
yeah but
Currycel < Sandcel < Noodlecel < Blackcel < Whitecel
what are you? sand/curry looking kike?

Last edited: