Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't understand guys who have a gf and want to kill themselves

This is the reason why

Attachments

• when the coping is too strong.gif
    when the coping is too strong.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
Depends on the girlfriend. If i had an ugly girlfriend I would want to kill myself even more than I want now

Depends on the girlfriend. If i had an ugly girlfriend I would want to kill myself even more than I want now
This, but if the guy (I.e Chad) has a loyal Stacy gf and still wants to an hero, he deserves a slow painful death tbh

A girlfriend is not the be all end all solution to all of life's struggles.

me too, along with ppl that actually have close friends and talents

Me neither tbh

My uncle killed himself after his wife left him and took all his money

Maybe they just feel empty and don't know why. Like I think many hightiernormies<---->chads don't have any values or higher needs. It's just a game for them to get chicks and have friends to party with. When they are alone probably it finally hits them how shallow their life is and they can't get over it how some socially lesser people can be living more fulfilling lives have real interests etc. Maybe it's a drug withdrawal when they can't get that extra bit of validation for the fake ego they created-first their parents were saying they're the best, then most of their classmates and friends looked up to them cause they had some good genetics, looks, money, high iq or whatever and they never had to try to work for their self-acceptance.

Chicks are probably superficial to them quickly becoming physical objects and cope.

Status, money and roasties don't give you true happiness I would presume

They should leave us with their gfs if they truly intend on checking out of life

there are allot more reasons for wanting to kill your self then having a girlfriend. thats just one of the biggest things you have guy reasons to do such a deed ?

if the bitch gives you a lot of shit talks openly to other guys but it’s your only source of pussy every other night and the chance of her leaving eventually without notice is almost 100% then i could see what makes them so suicidal

That thing infuriates me srs, those guys with gf and want to make sui? Wtf

Same with rich people TBH. If I were rich and had a nice GF, I'd be on top of the fucking world. Depressed rich guys with nice GFs/Loyal Wives receive no sympathy from me.(Unless they're diagnosed with clinical depression, THEN they'll have my sympathy because that's a mental illness.)

Same. Men who have such luxuries yet still act like their lives suck the most and complain the most are the biggest ungrateful idiots alive. Life chose wrong for who gets women and who doesn't.

Last edited:
For many people getting a gf or having a relationship is like blowing their nose in a napkin, it's nothing to them. There are many things in life that can go wrong or hurt you and a female is mostly there to take and exploit, not to support you in hardship. They will bail if possible if they meet hardship.

My Mom was telling me a story today about my younger cousin. He's 15 and tried to kill himself. Why? Because he was having sex with this girl from his school (underage mind you) and the girl said his best friend fucks better. Wanna know why that's a stupid reason? THEY ALL FUCKING KNEW!! He knew she was fucking the best friend. The best friend told him they fuck a lot. He had been fucking her for weeks knowing all of this but today (or whenever it happened) I guess he asked her the question or they got into an argument. Either way the end result was her telling him that the best friend fucks better than my cousin and he went to his Dad's house (divorced parents) to get the Dad's shotgun and tried to shoot himself in the head. I think the dumbass failed because there was no ammo in the shotgun. The Dad keeps the ammo locked up in a different room in a safe apparently.

Imagine wanting to kill yourself because you are fucking tight, underage, PRIME pussy for almost a whole year LOL
Holy shit the nerve of some guys who have literally everything. They have the world by the balls and still complain. God dammit just knowing that I wish the kid finds another way to kill himself and he's my fucking blood. Weakling stupid bitch

Those guys are similar to foids who commit suicide, although to a lesser extreme. Foids who kill themselves are ragequitting life on tutorial mode. Normtard guys with girlfriends who commit suicide are ragequitting on easy/normal mode.

Meanwhile, there are us ugly guys who have been denied sex and love all our lives through no fault of our own, and we're still going. It takes a lot of strength to be us.

Maybe because he knows that she'll cheat on him eventually anyway and can't cope with it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back