Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I can't think of a worse thing than inceldom

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★★
Inceldom and facing eternal romantic rejection for your entire life is the worst thing I can think of. It's the most destructive thing a life can experience.

I see normies and foids with diseases, facing disasters, losing everything, including family members, maybe their partners, but they always bounce back (or die in the case of a lethal disease). The horrors life can throw at them are only setbacks.

Incels don't have this. Not even death comes easy. And we are equally susceptible to disasters as well, but we don't bounce back. We have nothing to bounce back to. Our lives are an eternal downward spiral of suffering.

Yes, in fact it is, but my imagination is not nearly as terrifying as the reality in which we live. What could be more terrifying than the idea of a multitude of niggers, running around free an unabated in a white society? If only we had left them alone, the white man would be free to roam the stars. They would never have gotten off of their godforsaken continent if we had not built the boats to bring them over. In all their history, no nigger had ever built one single ship that could take them across continents. Yet, in no due thanks to our part, niggers roam in every corner of the world, spreading their filth and their stench, and procreating with women of other species, mostly by forcible means of rape.
I ask you, what could be more horrifying than the truth?

Your username insinuates a worse fate tbh
Maybe, but this is not something that generally happens to people. It's possible to invent eternal tortures that won't kill the victim for decades

Yes, in fact it is, but my imagination is not nearly as terrifying as the reality in which we live. What could be more terrifying than the idea of a multitude of niggers, running around free an unabated in a white society? If only we had left them alone, the white man would be free to roam the stars. They would never have gotten off of their godforsaken continent if we had not built the boats to bring them over. In all their history, no nigger had ever built one single ship that could take them across continents. Yet, in no due thanks to our part, niggers roam in every corner of the world, spreading their filth and their stench, and procreating with women of other species, mostly by forcible means of rape.
I ask you, what could be more horrifying than the truth?
As awful as this is, it can be avoided and it's something white people of old brought to their race. Some speak and have even acted against this, but the society goes against them.

Inceldom is inflicted on us.

I agree but I'd much rather be misoyjinistik inwkell than burned alive
It's buried alive, not burned. Regardless, this is all speculative while I was comparing our lives to normies' tragedies.

Incels don't have this. Not even death comes easy.
What about Ukrainian zoomercels who got drafted and died so that Zelensky could buy his third mansion? Also jewcels and hamascels in the recent events.

That's your depression talking. Go on some sub for desperate people struggling with life and you will find many normies going through hell in ways as hurtful or worse than ours.

Middle-aged father of 2 with chronic backpain has to decide between quitting his work or torturing himself with physical labour. He needs to see a doc and probably get some operation done on his back but his house just got wrecked by a storm and now it's raining into his bedroom. He has no money to fix it and is already knee-deep in loans. After a particular bad day at work he feels like he is about to break down from all the pressure and pain and he sees no way out and ask on reddit for any help or tipps but no one responds because no one could offer any good way for him to get out of his situation.

Just to give a random example. We suffer and it is much, much worse than most normies would ever give us credit for. I would take many disabilities and other generally well-respected misery-indicators over what we have to go through, but there is a difference between demanding the sympathy we deserve and blind catastrophizing.

Last edited:
What about Ukrainian zoomercels who got drafted and died so that Zelensky could buy his third mansion? Also jewcels and hamascels in the recent events.
They died. They have no worries, no problems. They died before becoming 30+ inkwell.

Cancer, schizophrenia, autism, blindness, deafness, missing limbs, homosexuality, gender dysphoria, being a curry in a white country

That's your depression talking. Go on some sub for desperate people struggling with life and you will find many normies going through hell in ways as hurtful or worse than ours.

Middle-aged father of 2 with chronic backpain has to decide between quitting his work or torturing himself with physical labour. He needs to see a doc and probably get some operation done on his back but his house just got wrecked by a storm and now it's raining into his bedroom. He has no money to fix it and is already knee-deep in loans. After a particular bad day at work he feels like he is about to break down from all the pressure and pain and he sees no way out and ask on reddit for any help or tipps but no one responds because no one could offer any good way for him to get out of his situation.

Just to give a random example. We suffer and it is much, much worse than most normies would ever give us credit for. I would take many disabilities and other generally well-respected misery-indicators over what we have to go through, but there is a difference between demanding the sympathy we deserve and blind catastrophizing.
Maybe, but even so these people have had goods things on their lives. They have things to keep them going. What do we have?

Don't having food or be homeless

Maybe, but even so these people have had goods things on their lives. They have things to keep them going. What do we have?
Most of us will have had some enjoyable periods of time during our life. NEETmaxing and playing games all day is pretty great for the first few years. In the very early years both looks and autism are less impactful because status games and sex are not the main focus yet, playing games and just doing fun shit is more important. I had a few good friends in my early childhood and very early teenage years. Everyone on here is competing for the highest misery-score, so there are incentives to only ever reveal the worst parts of your life and underplay w/e good happened to you. This distorts the overall picture.

In addition, many normies also went through shit situations from early on in life. Someone I knew from elementary school grew up in some low-class white trash family. Constant screaming from the 4 siblings, family all heavy smokers, you could barely fucking breath in their appartment if you weren't used to it, both father and mother dumb alcoholics and also small time criminals who later introduced their children to a group of car thiefs from their home country.

Now, he might have way better looks then me and get girls, but he also grew up with loveless parents and might end up spending some years in jail later on in his life. It's not that his life is clearly worse than mine, it's just that it's also kind of shit.

There are so many factors influencing your life quality that there will be countless ways to combine them into "a life not worth living".

Lastly, and I said that before, imagine you are a starving child in some 3rd world hellhole. You hear about how in other countries no one has to go hungry. Everyone has food and the state takes care to ensure that everyone's most basic survival-related needs are met. Imagining how that must be, to live in a place like that, you are overwhelmed with envy. You think about all the things you would have done with your life had you been lucky enough be born in such a place. How could anyone be unhappy under such circumtances?

But most if not all of us have enough food to survive and that alone does not make us happy. We do not share that childs perspective, we were never starved for food and so we can't feel as the child would feel in our position. Having food is good, it's nice, but we are too used to it to appreciate it the way that child might.

Now, replace food with love and sex and you will get what I suspect many normie lifes are like in relation to ours. They have it way better, but without ever sharing our plight they will not be able to appreciate their luck to the appropriate extent.

Last edited:
Most of us will have had some enjoyable periods of time during our life. NEETmaxing and playing games all day is pretty great for the first few years. In the very early years both looks and autism are less impactful because status games and sex are not the main focus yet, playing games and just doing fun shit is more important. I had a few good friends in my early childhood and very early teenage years. Everyone on here is competing for the highest misery-score, so there are incentives to only ever reveal the worst parts of your life and underplay w/e good happened to you. This distorts the overall picture.

In addition, many normies also went through shit situations from early on in life. Someone I knew from elementary school grew up in some low-class white trash family. Constant screaming from the 4 siblings, family all heavy smokers, you could barely fucking breath in their appartment if you weren't used to it, both father and mother dumb alcoholics and also small time criminals who later introduced their children to a group of car thiefs from their home country.

Now, he might have way better looks then me and get girls, but he also grew up with loveless parents and might end up spending some years in jail later on in his life. It's not that his life is clearly worse than mine, it's just that it's also kind of shit.

There are so many factors influencing your life quality that there will be countless ways to combine them into "a life not worth living".

Lastly, and I said that before, imagine you are a starving child in some 3rd world hellhole. You hear about how in other countries no one has to go hungry. Everyone has food and the state takes care to ensure that everyone's most basic survival-related needs are met. Imagining how that must be, to live in a place like that, you are overwhelmed with envy. You think about all the things you would have done with your life had you been lucky enough be born in such a place. How could anyone be unhappy under such circumtances?

But most if not all of us have enough food to survive and that alone does not make us happy. We do not share that childs perspective, we were never starved for food and so we can't feel as the child would feel in our position. Having food is good, it's nice, but we are too used to it to appreciate it the way that child might.

Now, replace food with love and sex and you will get what I suspect many normie lifes are like in relation to ours. They have it way better, but without ever sharing our plight they will not be able to appreciate their luck to the appropriate extent.
I'm way past this early stage of NEET and gaming. I'm actually driven so I can't stand NEET or a tedious job.

I also had a hellish family. Pretty sure my father is a narcissist.

The main thing that will improve your life is having a girlfriend. Can't cope your way around it. That hungry child may grow up and even he will have a girlfriend. He will be happier and more fulfilled than us.

Well, romantic relationships and sex are part of basic human needs, like food is too.

but they always bounce back
This, they don't know what it's like to live a stagnantly miserable life with no hope of things changing. Life is unpredictable and full of surprises for them, while our fate is crystal clear

What about getting ur nuts cracked with a nutcracker?

This, they don't know what it's like to live a stagnantly miserable life with no hope of things changing. Life is unpredictable and full of surprises for them, while our fate is crystal clear
Yes, stagnation is one of the killers.

Being an Indian would be worse ngl