Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't tell if people have autism just by their posts.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In real life, I can sense if a person has autism usually.

But here? I honestly can't, I mean I've heard users say "the way that person types is autistic", but I can't detect it. Usually if someone has autism then I only know when they admit it.

I was never diagnosed with autism but (female) teachers always suggested that I might be autistic.

I was never diagnosed with autism but (female) teachers always suggested that I might be autistic.
autism = ugly
adhd = good looks

it's not possible to know at all, the ones who say that are retarded or just mocking the individual

autism = ugly
adhd = good looks
not true, I know some autist Chads. Just like everything else if you’re incel it’s considered a hindrance but if you’re Chad it’s considered personality.

not true, I know some autist Chads. Just like everything else if you’re incel it’s considered a hindrance but if you’re Chad it’s considered personality.
tbh

I am autists because ugly and ugly means failo effect and that means mockery.

I get the impression that the more autistic users take everything seriously, and are likely to make posts about instituting fantasy incel policies if they ruled the world. I think @universallyabhorred is the most autistic user in the forum

I get the impression that the more autistic users take everything seriously, and are likely to make posts about instituting fantasy incel policies if they ruled the world. I think @universallyabhorred is the most autistic user in the forum
Autists struggle with deciphering when someone is joking, ribbing, sarcasm or kidding around & do take things at face value so miss the joke as it were & give off different signals than most with body language, reading facial expressions are hard too, might be due to lack of eye contact or being elsewhere in thought.

NT focus is like being in a tunnel taking in one thing at a time but autist is like watching 50 screens at once with 20 radios playing, when an autist is into his obsession though then it's like the tunnel thing but it's on fire & there are sharks swimming around down there but he don't care.

Whats really annoying are those retards at reddit who need everything to be sugar coated and every piece of sarcasm marked with /s jfl at that ridiculous shithole of a website.

autism = ugly
adhd = good looks
High IQ

I don’t think I have it but I have been mistaken as mildly autistic by a handful of people because of some weird habits of mine. I always eat my “lunch” at school at like 10am and I have a quarter I’ve kept with me for months that fidget with all the time. Combined with my overzealous support for the death penalty in a class debate once, the stage was set. The big incident was when I ate a whole box of popeyes fried chicken with my feet on my desk (without socks) in my English class while talking about how Matt from The Laramie Project (book we had to read about a gay guy, Matt, who got killed) deserved it for hitting on straight dudes. None of the guys thought I had autism since they knew me but like 2/3rds if the foids confessed to thinking I was autistic on a class zoom call like a month ago

tbh it seemed like a lot of good looking popular kids at my school had adhd for some reason...
everyone i knew with adhd was popular and hyper social, it's literally not even a bad thing. they also grade mogged me hard

I don’t think I have it but I have been mistaken as mildly autistic by a handful of people because of some weird habits of mine. I always eat my “lunch” at school at like 10am and I have a quarter I’ve kept with me for months that fidget with all the time. Combined with my overzealous support for the death penalty in a class debate once, the stage was set. The big incident was when I ate a whole box of popeyes fried chicken with my feet on my desk (without socks) in my English class while talking about how Matt from The Laramie Project (book we had to read about a gay guy, Matt, who got killed) deserved it for hitting on straight dudes. None of the guys thought I had autism since they knew me but like 2/3rds if the foids confessed to thinking I was autistic on a class zoom call like a month ago
brutal af

To normies autism=doing slightly weird stuff sometimes
Autism is doing anything from an individuals perspective irrespective of the group think while not being attractive.

yeah i can't really tell either because how are you supposed to know purely from text

everyone i knew with adhd was popular and hyper social, it's literally not even a bad thing. they also grade mogged me hard
Adhd, never seen someone with that receiving bullying or being an outcast.

Im not considered autistic im just seen as shy/quiet

Adhd, never seen someone with that receiving bullying or being an outcast.
its brutal because i have it too but its the type were youre quiet, shy high inhib daydreamer. i actually wish i had the hyperactive form

its brutal because i have it too but its the type were youre quiet, shy high inhib daydreamer. i actually wish i had the hyperactive form
So you have the shitty ADD just forgot to add H version.

If you post on .co then at least you're on the spectrum.

That definitely used to be me.

Nope.

ADD = Attention Deficit Disorder

ADHD = Atention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
i thought it was changed later to ADHD. it redirects to adhd on websites

I definitely have had people in my life that tell me that I act autistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back