Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't take this anymore

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I want to ascend so badly but it will take years to accumulate all the money while the pretty boy wakes up to nudes and endless affection from society as a whole and women in particular. I feel like going ER or just jumping off a very tall building.

I am sick of seeing guys orbiting girls and being used by them sending them to harass other people for calling them out while they go after Chad.

It is truly over for me

I feel like going ER

this twisted society has forced you into inceldom. You now want to kill yourself because of inceldom. if you kill yourself, femoids and chads will have indirectly murdered you. it isn't your fault. yet they laugh at incels while having sex all the time. if you jump off a tall building, you are just doing what they want you to do. they wouldnt care less if an incel kills themself. if anything they would be happy.

If they murder you, you have a right to murder them. Make them pay for all the suffering you have endured all because of them.

Same I need 8-10k for rhinoplasty and like 1k to remove large raised moles on my face

this twisted society has forced you into inceldom. You now want to kill yourself because of inceldom. if you kill yourself, femoids and chads will have indirectly murdered you. it isn't your fault. yet they laugh at incels while having sex all the time. if you jump off a tall building, you are just doing what they want you to do. they wouldnt care less if an incel kills themself. if anything they would be happy.

If they murder you, you have a right to murder them. Make them pay for all the suffering you have endured all because of them.
If you can't get a gun, you can't go ER.

I want to ascend so badly but it will take years to accumulate all the money while the pretty boy wakes up to nudes and endless affection from society as a whole and women in particular. I feel like going ER or just jumping off a very tall building.

I am sick of seeing guys orbiting girls and being used by them sending them to harass other people for calling them out while they go after Chad.

It is truly over for me
Chads start slaying pussy when they're 12-13 years old.
You're (probably) in your 20s and are trying to catch up to that.
Let that sink in.

Then you can't kill yourself after, and you will spend the rest of your life in prison.

Just carry something that looks like a gun and charge the cops, you'll get put down quickly.

Beautiful words.

ideally you could go ER without being caught. like get a job cleaning the sewers, and secretly plant explosives under crowded places, then set off all the bombs at once.
Ideally, sure. But that's a fantasy, as far fetched as you can dream of. We have no examples of this succeeding in modern history. You have to have a surefire method of exit from this world before committing.

going ER will usually get you caught. The high iq solution is to run the serial killer game.