Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can’t take this anymore

fadedyearly212

fadedyearly212

5’5
-
Being incel is hell. All the chads and normies make my life hell at college. They all are tall and 6ft+ while I have to be fucking 5’5. At least most of my classes are online so I can rot in peace at home.

Joined Jun 30, 2020
Time spent online: 22:38

Being short is hell.

Holy shit 5'5 must be absolute hell, especially on uni campus where the average height is raised by 3 inches.

Joined Jun 30, 2020
Time spent online: 22:38
Greycels turning on each other, brutal af.

2020 is the year of the rope

it must be worse for you guys who live in northen countries

greycel tier thread

Holy shit 5'5 must be absolute hell, especially on uni campus where the average height is raised by 3 inches.

Greycels turning on each other, brutal af.

he has 2 days online already looks more legit

go fuck yourself

Things aren't looking to good for you OP.

Lmfao you know for being anti Reddit some users here do like to act like soy cucks when a new member says anything.

'Oh no le greycelino is talking :soy: nooo you can't do that you need more inker points :feels:'

:lul::rolleyes::feelskek:

Being incel is hell. All the chads and normies make my life hell at college. They all are tall and 6ft+ while I have to be fucking 5’5. At least most of my classes are online so I can rot in peace at home.
Over for collegecels

Lmfao you know for being anti Reddit some users here do like to act like soy cucks when a new member says anything.

'Oh no le greycelino is talking :soy: nooo you can't do that you need more inker points :feels:'

Based.
Quality over quantity.