Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I cant take this anymore, help me

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Im almost in my mid twenties and ive accomplished nothing.

I dont have any passions or goals, sometimes i do but I never have the motivation or willpower to work towards them. I feel like wasted potential.

I came from a good family, had amazing parents and I had everything set out for a good life yet I managed to fuck everything up. Im in debt, dropped out college because i couldnt force myself to focus on schoolwork and I just spend my days listening to music and hoping for a better tomorrow that will never come

is this what adulthood is for most people? Realizing you werent destined to greatness after all, you are just another one among the nobodies, living life filled with misery, regret and wasted opportunities. And soon you are an old man, thinking about all the things you couldve been.

my eternal dream has been to find a girlfriend who gets me and loves me and with whom i could experience life together. I truly believe true happiness can only be achieved when you have someone who loves you unconditionally.

i have came to the realization that life isnt a hollywood romance after all, and that i will most likely never experience love. maybe in the next life
Cant even get any replies to my pathetic ass threads. Fuck my life

Last edited:
life is a brutal furnace of endless suffering and misery that keeps heating up until you are dead.

This sounds like a failed normie... Incels don't write like that.. less a truecel.

FAKECEL :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Anyways...

parentmogsme, moneymogsme, normiewritemogsme.

If you already swallowed the black pill( you joined almost 1 year ago) why are you coming to that realization almost 1 year later?

"wasted opportunities" so.. you had opportunities in your life... "destined to greatness" that's a normie belief..(narcissisitic entitlement)

Also, only 349 posts. :feelshehe::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The whole destined for greatness mentality imbued in us since young is very unnatural n a very modern concept tbh.

my eternal dream has been to find a girlfriend who gets me and loves me and with whom i could experience life together. I truly believe true happiness can only be achieved when you have someone who loves you unconditionally.
Just fucking go ER already honestly

This sounds like a failed normie... Incels don't write like that.. less a truecel.

Anyways...

parentmogsme, moneymogsme, normiewritemogsme.

If you already swallowed the black pill( you joined almost 1 year ago) why are you coming to that realization almost 1 year later?

"wasted opportunities" so.. you had opportunities in your life... "destined to greatness" that's a normie belief..(narcissisitic entitlement)

Also, only 349 posts. :feelshehe::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

What the fuck are u on about mate?
Ive never even kissed anybody and THAT and THAT ALONE should be more than enough to prove my inceldom. This forum is full of fakecels, according to the polls some 20% of users in here have kissed someone and 10% have had sex. I am not one of them so fuck off

Im balding very badly, im an ugly framelet motherfucker and i am 100% sure im more of a truecel than u are

Ive approached over 100 girls in my life and been rejected every single time. What is ur rejection count? 1? Yet u call me fakecel. Fuck off

My post count is low because i have other copes too

Last edited:

JCMiNsw.gif

What the fuck are u on about mate?
Ive never even kissed anybody and THAT and THAT ALONE should be more than enough to prove my inceldom. This forum is full of fakecels, according to the polls some 20% of users in here have kissed someone and 10% have had sex. I am not one of them so fuck off

Im balding very badly, im an ugly framelet motherfucker and i am 100% sure im more truecel than u are

Ive approached over 100 girls in my life and been rejected every single time. What is ur rejection count? 1? Yet u call me fakecel. Fuck off

Now this is a contest to know who is more subhuman? its my fault that you behave like a failed normie and sound like one?

if you approached 100 """"""""""gir.ls""""""" then you're low inhib...so you are not lonely all the time ........less stressed..

also you refer to foids as "gir.....ls"

When I try to get near of somebody they walk away or didn't even answer.

"Failed normies have good childhoods" "They just get delusional and lost their path"... if your only problems are balding and framelet then your chances to ascend are higher than the average incel.

Failed normie >>Incel>>>Truecel

Enjoy your LARPing bro. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Now this is a contest to know who is more subhuman? its my fault that you behave like a failed normie and sound like one?

if you approached 100 """"""""""gir.ls""""""" then you're low inhib...so you are not lonely all the time ........less stressed..

also you refer to foids as "gir.....ls"

When I try to get near of somebody they walk away or didn't even answer.

"Failed normies have good childhoods" "They just get delusional and lost their path"... if your only problems are balding and framelet then your chances to ascend are higher than the average incel.

Failed normie >>Incel>>>Truecel

Enjoy your LARPing bro. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You joined this forum the day before yesterday, fuck off