Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
IMAGINE BEING BORN WITH GENES THAT MAKE YOU HANDSOME/BEAUTIFUL, YOU CAN BECOME FUCKING ANYTHING YOU WANT
IF YOU ARE A GOOD LOOKING GUY AND WANT TO BECOME A MUSICIAN/BUSINESSMAN/ACTOR/WHATEVER YOU HAVE 1000000X HIGHER CHANCES OF SUCCEEDING THAN IF AN UGLY GUY TRIED IT.

BEING GOOD LOOKING MAN/WOMAN = EVERYTHING IS 9999999X MORE POSSIBLE THAN FOR UGLY PEOPLE

I CANT FUCKING COPE WITH THIS ANYMORE I WANT TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BEING GOOD LOOKING MAN/WOMAN = EVERYTHING IS 9999999X MORE POSSIBLE THAN FOR UGLY PEOPLE
Wrong, you don't need to be a good looking woman to float through life on easy mode, all women live on tutorial mode.

i know that feeling

Wrong, you don't need to be a good looking woman to float through life on easy mode, all women live on tutorial mode.
I know this is true but I went on chaturbate earlier and some of them only had 1 view. Is this a reflection of a change in trend?

Ewwww so many greycels

but ye I agree

I know this is true but I went on chaturbate earlier and some of them only had 1 view. Is this a reflection of a change in trend?
No, just because they are having trouble getting traction online since they are completely unoriginal they still receive attention and privileges irl for having a hole.

IMAGINE BEING BORN WITH GENES THAT MAKE YOU HANDSOME/BEAUTIFUL, YOU CAN BECOME FUCKING ANYTHING YOU WANT
IF YOU ARE A GOOD LOOKING GUY AND WANT TO BECOME A MUSICIAN/BUSINESSMAN/ACTOR/WHATEVER YOU HAVE 1000000X HIGHER CHANCES OF SUCCEEDING THAN IF AN UGLY GUY TRIED IT.

I CANT FUCKING COPE WITH THIS ANYMORE I WANT TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Better to be incel than be good looking