Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't take the stares. I can't take looking at pretty people. I wish I was blind.

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
Fuck man. It hurts so much. Ever since I've been little I've been dealing with people starting at me, snickering behind my back, looks of disgust, and bias against me. I just can't take it anymore. In my 26 years of life %99 of my interactions people cut me off quick because I'm so ugly to look at.

Today I went to buy a burger and FUUUUCK man it hurts so much. I went up to the counter and when the chick saw my face she made a "wtf" look and called over a guy to attend me instead of her. I could see the dudes eyes moving about studying my hideous face. I was literally at the point of breaking his jaw.

"hey i wanna order man"

2 seconds pass while he's studying my face

"yo im hungry"

then he finally asks me what i'd like.

The worst part is all the kids who stare and point at me. (i dont blame them) but still. i went today at 1 to buy the burger because i try to avoid kids BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS LITERALLY ASK THERE PARENTS WHATS WRONG WITH ME FACE. but no when i went into whataburger there was this little kid.. he was ur typical spoiled little white gamer kid... while i was standing in line i could see from the corner of my eye him pointing at me and asking his mom whats wrong with me. typical normie mom just tells him to shut up.

I can't take it anymore. I hope one day during a psychotic break I loose all self-control and cut my eyes out like Fujitora from One piece.

at the drive back home i was in tears. fuck man i wish i wasn't born with this shit. WHY GOD DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME A FUCKING DEFORMED PIECE OF SHIT.

FUCK GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE
FUCK NORMIES
FUCK SOCIETY

GOD BLESS EVERYBODY WHO GOES ER
GOD BLESS THE MUZZIES COMMITTING TERRORISM
GOD BLESS ALL THE WHITE BOYS GOING ON SHOOTING SPREES
GOD BLESS THE KKK KILLING GOOD LOOKING NIGGERS
GOD BLESS BLACK MEN RAPING AND BEATING WHITE BITCHES
GOD BLESS ALL THE ACID ATTACKERS
GOD BLESS CANCER
GOD BLESS SIDS
GOD BLESS AIDS

GOD BLESS EVERYTHING BAD IN THIS WORLD HURTING PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck man, that hurts a lot. I cannot imagine to live under your conditions.
Sure, i am ugly, but at least people do not stare at me like some monstruosity.
My best bet? Fucking emigrate from wherever you are living and go somewhere else entirely, so you cannot understand the language but at least people in stores know english or whatever to buy stuff.
Idk, Thailand, Burma, even Indonesia, that sort of stuff.

Dude you do not imagine how i fucking feel for you. I hope things get better, but we all know they are going to get worse, much worse, like, mistaken-for-a-rapist worse.

needs more LARP. maybe add more about the burger store like you robbed it or hopped behind the counter and made your own burger because they were taking to long or something.

needs more LARP. maybe add more about the burger store like you robbed it or hopped behind the counter and made your own burger because they were taking to long or something.
this is serious man. imagine growing up deformed with people shitting on you and normies giving you blue pilled advice. its not a good life. theres a reason i'm a piece of shit.

Fuck man, that hurts a lot. I cannot imagine to live under your conditions.
Sure, i am ugly, but at least people do not stare at me like some monstruosity.
My best bet? Fucking emigrate from wherever you are living and go somewhere else entirely, so you cannot understand the language but at least people in stores know english or whatever to buy stuff.
Idk, Thailand, Burma, even Indonesia, that sort of stuff.

Dude you do not imagine how i fucking feel for you. I hope things get better, but we all know they are going to get worse, much worse, like, mistaken-for-a-rapist worse.
bro its worse in the 3rd world with machismo. i've been to mexico/puerto rico/south africa when i was younger and dudes would all get on guard mode.

i'm a genetic defect. a dead end. of course people stare at me and dudes look at me as a threat.

people stare because i'm disgusting.

and dudes always wanna start something with me. (i have a theory that since i'm a genetic fuck up dudes subconsciously see me as a threat to the gene pool and thus treat me like a threat)

Hey man, at least you still have the guts to go to a place like that and order food casually, despite everything, and the backbone to get angry when you are treated like shit..

We're gonna have the best damn burgers at incel valhalla, and there won't be a normie within miles, as we savor them.
latest

Hey man, at least you still have the guts to go to a place like that and order food casually, despite everything, and the backbone to get angry when you are treated like shit..

We're gonna have the best damn burgers at incel valhalla, and there won't be a normie within miles, as we savor them.
latest

I really hope there is a Heaven/Valhalla.

Fuck man. It hurts so much. Ever since I've been little I've been dealing with people starting at me, snickering behind my back, looks of disgust, and bias against me. I just can't take it anymore. In my 26 years of life %99 of my interactions people cut me off quick because I'm so ugly to look at.

Today I went to buy a burger and FUUUUCK man it hurts so much. I went up to the counter and when the chick saw my face she made a "wtf" look and called over a guy to attend me instead of her. I could see the dudes eyes moving about studying my hideous face. I was literally at the point of breaking his jaw.

"hey i wanna order man"

2 seconds pass while he's studying my face

"yo im hungry"

then he finally asks me what i'd like.

The worst part is all the kids who stare and point at me. (i dont blame them) but still. i went today at 1 to buy the burger because i try to avoid kids BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS LITERALLY ASK THERE PARENTS WHATS WRONG WITH ME FACE. but no when i went into whataburger there was this little kid.. he was ur typical spoiled little white gamer kid... while i was standing in line i could see from the corner of my eye him pointing at me and asking his mom whats wrong with me. typical normie mom just tells him to shut up.

I can't take it anymore. I hope one day during a psychotic break I loose all self-control and cut my eyes out like Fujitora from One piece.

at the drive back home i was in tears. fuck man i wish i wasn't born with this shit. WHY GOD DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME A FUCKING DEFORMED PIECE OF SHIT.

FUCK GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE
FUCK NORMIES
FUCK SOCIETY

GOD BLESS EVERYBODY WHO GOES ER
GOD BLESS THE MUZZIES COMMITTING TERRORISM
GOD BLESS ALL THE WHITE BOYS GOING ON SHOOTING SPREES
GOD BLESS THE KKK KILLING GOOD LOOKING NIGGERS
GOD BLESS BLACK MEN RAPING AND BEATING WHITE BITCHES
GOD BLESS ALL THE ACID ATTACKERS
GOD BLESS CANCER
GOD BLESS SIDS
GOD BLESS AIDS

GOD BLESS EVERYTHING BAD IN THIS WORLD HURTING PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the love of God please dm me a pic of your face.

When I went to Tim Horton's yesterday, I heard one of the female staff murmur and I overheard "be/he's awkward". I think she was supposed to take counter for my order, but instead she pretended to be busy and let someone else do it.

I'm ugly.

When it finally comes out that this retard is a fakecel:

"OMG how could we have known???"

jfl this forum is full of grade A dipshits

I wish i was fucking dead already, i can't handle the fact that most people can mog me into oblivion and feeling even more pathetic and miserable, i wish i could live in a fantasy world where i can finally feel happy for the first time in my life
I wish i was fucking dead already, i can't handle the fact that most people can mog me into oblivion and feeling even more pathetic and miserable, i wish i could live in a fantasy world where i can finally feel happy for the first time in my life

For the love of God please dm me a pic of your face.
Yeah, I gotta see this
When it finally comes out that this retard is a fakecel:

"OMG how could we have known???"

jfl this forum is full of grade A dipshits
I've sent my pic to 2 people. And I'm already going crazy paranoid over it. I'd literally KILL myself (no lie) if I ever became a meme or went viral. Each schizophrenic has there DOOMSDAY scenarios where they'd rather kill themselves (because the triggering would cause a complete loss of reality) then deal with it. Mine are: my pictures becoming a meme like blackopscel, CIA, deep-state, dragons, and jews using their kinetic-vibraton techniques to make me a Manchurian candidate.

i'd rather live in a fantasy world then real life.

When I went to Tim Horton's yesterday, I heard one of the female staff murmur and I overheard "be/he's awkward". I think she was supposed to take counter for my order, but instead she pretended to be busy and let someone else do it.

I'm ugly.
i know how you feel man. it sucks. fuck even thinking about what happened gives me goosebumps. i like to think i've become desensitized to being treated this way but i'm lying it tears me up to tears/rage everytime it happens.

a lot of dudes can't believe i live this type of life.. but remember i have the 3 strikes

1)incel
2)genetically defective
3)schizophrenic

my life is a disaster. it is absurd. it's unbelievable. but its real. some of you guys think you have it bad. SOME OF YOU FAGGOTS AREN'T EVEN UGLY OR INCELS THATS WHY YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

Reminder: inceltears thinks that your pain is YOUR fault.