Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't take it much longer

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
So, once again i deluded myself.
I tought she was romantically interested in me but nope... Nothing even close to that.
Rejection after rejection.
It's like i'm in a boxing match and i'm at the ropes being punched repeatedly and everytime i fight back i receive a huge hook in the temple.

It's brutal and honestly, i don't know what i'm doing wrong anymore.
I have to, once and for all, accept eternal solitude even tough i'm unable to do that

Sorry if this is written a bit crudely or what not but i'm slightly drunk...
I hate to whine but godamn... i just can't take it anymore

you are ugly sadly is what is wrong

She is sucking chads enormous penis as you read this buddy boyo. It is brutally over for many, many, many men, man.

@VirginAutistManlet let that boyo know what she doing

Daily reminder that LOOK she gave you meant nothing, shes 100% right now choking on some Chads dick, while you rot here like every other day in your life thus far, she was thinking about Chad the entire time, you just so happened to be there in the moment.

GIF related, she looking at you like that, but in her head just thinking about the Chad shes going to suck later that night, while you rot. You (we) are all just NPCs in foids and Chads life.

15280761384p8cl