Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t take it anymore

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Potential rapist
★★★★★
I went out during the day for the first time in weeks for a shitty job interview and had to take the train, all I seen was Chads, Tyrone’s and normies with foids everywhere. I even got of laughed at by a group of foids walking by and I was just minding my business. I just got back home I feel so weak im done I would shoot my ramen noodles out if I had a pistol, I can’t take it anymore how much can I take I’m spiritually dead why is god playing this sick joke on me… seeing this Tyrone cuddling with this white girl in public my eyes kind of watered up:fuk:The hell with my life :feelscry::feelsrope:

Last edited:
>feminist hoe killer
you know what to do in gta 5

get used to it and dont look at them :feelscry: good i have a bad vision so the only thing i see is a bunch of ghosts with no face when i go out

If only they gave me neetbux I wouldnt complain, fucking NT motherfuckers I hope there is a nuclear war in Fallout 3

If only they gave me neetbux I wouldnt complain, fucking NT motherfuckers I hope there is a nuclear war in Fallout 3
Same either that or I’m gonna kms

get used to it and dont look at them :feelscry: good i have a bad vision so the only thing i see is a bunch of ghosts with no face when i go out
Thank you man :feelscry:

I went out during the day for the first time in weeks for a shitty job interview and had to take the train, all I seen was Chads, Tyrone’s and normies with foids everywhere. I even got of laughed at by a group of foids walking by and I was just minding my business. I just got back home I feel so weak im done I would shoot my ramen noodles out if I had a pistol, I can’t take it anymore how much can I take I’m spiritually dead why is god playing this sick joke on me… seeing this Tyrone cuddling with this white girl in public my eyes kind of watered up:fuk:The hell with my life :feelscry::feelsrope:
chad is 20% of the population they aren’t everywhere ur delusional

chad is 20% of the population they aren’t everywhere ur delusional
I said Chads , Tyrone’s and normies I seen a Chad with his noodle whore girlfriend right in front of me while I was on the train. But even then everyone who didn’t have a gf had friends with them and we’re socializing It was brutal. And fuck you I know what I saw

Last edited:
Women won't be allowed outside in Inceldia