Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i cant take it anymore

i im falling apart my whole life has been a fucking lie. a literal fucking lie my mother keeps telling me im not looking in the right places fucking whore i have been looking for 10 years and i still havent even gotten a girl to say she would go on a date with me i am a 23 year old 5'1 white male and my life is over its fucking over. no one respects me no one loves me no one cares for me i know my parents talk behind my back. i literally lost the genetic lottery my dad is fucking 6'2 and my mom is 5'8 why the FUCK AM I FUCKING 5'1 someone please help me please i cant stop crying

Damn I feel for you. One of my brother´s friends is actually the same height as you and it is noticeable at that height, but he bodybuilds maybe you can do that too? I tell you males that aren´t tall have it easier to look big when training because you get more compact.
- Also it sucks you are 23 because you could have actually have been at least 5´7" if you had gotten growth hormone as a teenager. An old friend of mine was always like over 1 head lower than me even back when I was 5´6" and then he got growth hormone (HGH) and now he is taller than me, I think he is 5´10". It can be authorized to use on teenagers who lack an extreme height. My little brother almost got it too but unfortunately he was 1 or 2cm taller than my friend who got the HGH.

Ironically, in my highschool the guy that got the most girls was around 5 feet tall. He dated girls of all heights. He was decent looking but mostly just really outgoing, funny, popular, and mean. This experience may have skewed my view on height for life, but that's not without reason. As much as girls like tall guys, they are swayed my personality traits in a way that men are not.

thats just Status(S), not personality.

Ironically, in my highschool the guy that got the most girls was around 5 feet tall. He dated girls of all heights. He was decent looking but mostly just really outgoing, funny, popular, and mean. This experience may have skewed my view on height for life, but that's not without reason. As much as girls like tall guys, they are swayed my personality traits in a way that men are not.
You haven't finished growing in high school

thats just Status(S), not personality.
He definitely had status, but I believe personality played a big role as well. He got into fights a lot, he would bully people, and he would make fun of other kids. I consider those things to be a matter of personality.

You haven't finished growing in high school
That is true, but I don't think girls were dating him with the idea that he would be growing another foot in mind. I don't believe highschool girls have that sort of long-term thinking in mind when they date.

i im falling apart my whole life has been a fucking lie. a literal fucking lie my mother keeps telling me im not looking in the right places fucking whore i have been looking for 10 years and i still havent even gotten a girl to say she would go on a date with me i am a 23 year old 5'1 white male and my life is over its fucking over. no one respects me no one loves me no one cares for me i know my parents talk behind my back. i literally lost the genetic lottery my dad is fucking 6'2 and my mom is 5'8 why the FUCK AM I FUCKING 5'1 someone please help me please i cant stop crying
You sure they're your actual parents?

This is your parents fault. They should have noticed your height problems and talked to a doctor about it who would have given you growth hormones.

>i am a 23 year old 5'1

I thought it was ovER for you till you mentioned you're white

I don't even care about women at this point.

I just want a job so I can cope in peace. Can't even find one with a degree.

1 year younger than you and i feel the same way except my mother stopped thinking i will get a gf.

all we can do is try / giveup dude

if i was you id get Leg Lengthing Surgery if your face is decent of course

you parents are evil i would just NEET, it's horrible being 5'4 for me but in your case i can't imagine how bad it is to be 5'1

most guys should be as tall or an inch taller than their dads, but damn...

however there are some alternatives, i think someways are still possible for you.

Why
Its possible you're adopted or your mother cheated on your father.

Why would his mother cheat on a 6’2 guys with a manlet

My mom is 5’0 and dad is 5’5 and sister 5’1 and I turned out to be 5’8.
There is a very small chance you can be a outlier and that is good or bad.

It can happen. My cousin is at least 6 foot. His mom is 5 foot max and dad is like 5’7”. Not adopted. Genetic recombo is a bitch. Could also be some sort of pituitary gland issue.

If this isn't a LARP you legit might have to narrow your search to people with dwarfism :)