Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can’t take it anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
1.my cat died while I was in the military

2.my oneitis won’t even respond to my message let alone meet up with me

3.I’m stuck in a military shithole with no way out besides roping

Fuck everything. Ever since I got enlisted everything has been going to shit. I was at a Better state of mind right before joining than I am now. I had more energy and optimism, now I’m drained and mentally unstable. Everything goes wrong, nothing in my life ever went the way I wanted. I always get screwed over in the end.

Why would you care about a foid who doesn’t care about you?

GO ER ON YOUR ONEITIS ASAP STICK A GRENADE IN HER MOUTH AND POP

Imagine having a oneitis in 2022

Sorry to hear about your cat. We can't even keep the few copes we have left. :feelsbadman:

I don't care about your oneitis though. You haven't consumed enough blackpills if you still aren't utterly disgusted by her.

GO ER ON YOUR ONEITIS ASAP STICK A GRENADE IN HER MOUTH AND POP
Imagine having a oneitis in 2022

don't care about your oneitis though. You haven't consumed enough blackpills if you still aren't utterly disgusted by her.
How can I possibly be disgusted by an ethereal being like her?

Leave the army. Stop protecting that chad cum wallet.

How can I possibly be disgusted by an ethereal being like her?
“Ethereal being” lmfao are you even blackpilled? She isn’t special bro, she’s just like every other whore out there. I don’t even know what you see in a ugly old hag like her, this is just an unnatural obsession spawned from your delusions and fucked up mind

Stop white knighting for a country that tossed you aside bc of your genetics. Incels shouldn't protect the western world and its evils.

don’t even know what you see in a ugly old hag like her, this is just an unnatural obsession spawned from your delusions and fucked up mind
>ugly

>old

Must be referring to a different person

Stop white knighting for a country that tossed you aside bc of your genetics. Incels shouldn't protect the western world and its evils.
I don’t care about the country

Go to her house and grape her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You should try to learn Russian and Chinese bro!

Start with the phrase...

"I surrender!"

Cause attraction is objective, you can’t find someone attractive just cause of obsession. Attraction is impulsive
Your oneitis is objectively unattractive. You only think she looks good because of your obsessive feelings towards her, I wouldn’t touch her with a ten foot pole and neither would a lot of other guys.

Why would I lol?
Because if you aren't trolling, then this is you in the presence of your oneitis:
Woman_wonderful_halo.png

And in reality, she's the opposite of "ethereal". She could choose to be a human being, but instead she reduces herself to Chad's cumtoilet just like other foids do.

Your oneitis is objectively unattractive. You only think she looks good because of your obsessive feelings towards her, I wouldn’t touch her with a ten foot pole and neither would a lot of other guys.
That’s the thing , there is no reason as to why I would have feelings for her to begin with if she is objectively unattractive

Because if you aren't trolling, then this is you in the presence of your oneitis:
Woman_wonderful_halo.png

And in reality, she's the opposite of "ethereal". She could choose to be a human being, but instead she reduces herself to Chad's cumtoilet just like other foids do.
That’s how females are supposed to be

:feelsugh:

Have fun crying over your oneitis all day when she won’t even acknowledge your existence. Can’t wait to see how many pathetic worship threads you’ll make about her in your time on this forum

:feelsugh:

Have fun crying over your oneitis all day when she won’t even acknowledge your existence. Can’t wait to see how many pathetic worship threads you’ll make about her in your time on this forum
I hate you :feels::feels::feels:

Who is this woman anyway?

My oneitis was a tall beautiful slightly suicidal brunette with noble blood. She later gave up the noble name because of daddy issues.
I guess wanted my children to be part of the noblesse I guess.

imagine protecting society in the military when all society has done to you is turn its back:feelskek:

Sorry about your kitty I would be heartbroken if mine died. An incel having a oneitis is single digit IQ reasoning