Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Minamoto

Minamoto

I became unbearably ...sad.
I NEED A GIRLFRIEND NOW, I GET SO FUCKING JEALOUS THAT I NEED A GIRL TO TELL ME GOOD MORNING AND KISS ME GOODNIGHT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

I need to die. I don't even want a girlfriend at this point. I just want to die and be done with life.

it's pointless having a girlfriend unless you're chad or gigachad because all females are cheaters

uve got plenty of years left to rot boyo, this is just the start

it's pointless having a girlfriend unless you're chad or gigachad because all females are cheaters

Just be open to polygamy/amory/open relationships bro.
Kappa

Good luck with that.

Fuckkkk

I want a blonde 18 yr old Stacy GF right now!!!!

I'm gonna put my earphones in and just pretend.

You can't tolERate it anymore?

Doesnt even matter as gigachad, she'll still fuck TeraChad and maybe even ZetaChad.

TFW NO INNOCENT 5/10 GF WHO WILL CUDDLE WITH YOU AND TELL YOU SHE LOVES YOU.

I’m roping when I’m 30, so I got 9 more years left

Looooool obviously you havent been around true slayers watching them snag other men's girls
There’s barely any giga chads in the world what makes you think there’s someone above that.

Yeah you go through these every now and then. It will pass.

Just keep coping mate, you'll be okay

Careful friendo, you're walking very close to the rope

Not just that, even if women weren't cheaters the world is designed in such a way that men have to work x10000000000 times harder than women to find companionship.

A man has to move mountains to get the attention of one woman.
A woman can kick pebbles and have 5000 men lusting after her.

This life is different.

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND NOW, I GET SO FUCKING JEALOUS THAT I NEED A GIRL TO TELL ME GOOD MORNING AND KISS ME GOODNIGHT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

Maby you have to put youreself out there. I dont tbh but i would see myself with a 2/10 gf if i try
Rather stay incel than date a sub 4. The sad thing is i have to do something to even get a sub 4...