Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't take it anymore

Manlet subhuman

Manlet subhuman

Welcome to the circus
★★★
My brother and his gf actually HAD FUCKING SEX IN BEDROOM NEXT TO MINE WHILE I'M ROTTING IN MY DARK COLD ROOM. Now someone is taking a shower.

FUCKF UCK FUCKKK IT'S OVER:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: WHY ME WHY ME AHHHHH:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Don't rape your brother's gf, whether she's in the shower or bedroom, and then don't go ER on your brother

did you stand at the door and listen to the sounds of your brother plunging his penis into his gf's vagina?

Negishi soy
if u didn't

did you stand at the door and listen to the sounds of your brother plunging his penis into his gf's vagina?

View attachment 173461if u didn't
I was listening to music at full volume when the action happened and was oblivious they were having sex. If I knew I'd listen to it and record the sounds and post here tbhnglsrstbh tbh.

jizz in her shampoo:feelshmm:

Don't video it and sell it on the dark website!

Time to get drunk, buddy boyo

This must be so strong ERfuel

Imagine 10 years later, they have a grown up kid and your first memory of him is hearing his parents fucking in the next room.

Very brutal. I would have lost it right there

TIME FOR ASCEND

My brother and his gf actually HAD FUCKING SEX IN BEDROOM NEXT TO MINE WHILE I'M ROTTING IN MY DARK COLD ROOM. Now someone is taking a shower.

FUCKF UCK FUCKKK IT'S OVER:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: WHY ME WHY ME AHHHHH:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
That makes me wanna die just thinking about it
Im lucky enough to never had to hear someone have sex in a room next to me.. that shit is like showing a starving african kid a big fat steak. Pure evil, how can your brother do that to you?
Very brutal. I would have lost it right there
Time to get drunk, buddy boyo
isn't it always finncel? :lul: :lul: