Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I need a female to touch me!!!

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
EVERY DAY
EVERY FUCKING DAY
I see guys all around me interacting with girls, holding their hands, hugging them, talking to them...
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I NEED A FEMALE TO TOUCH ME
it's not even their gf's doing that stuff, mostly it's the guys female friends (something I will never have) hugging them.
That's all I want!!!! Just fucking acknowledge that I'm there.
I don't give a fuck if I'm not entitled to it!!! I need some skin to skin contact
I come into contact with guys everyday, but I can't remember the last time I've even touched a female.
The last time was probably me bumping into them by accident.
I'd rather be in the friend zone and getting occasional huggs than being in my current state.

Same bro ı'm bored of being alone and touchless kissless virgin that's killing me inside

I love your posts man

Living on a college campus is 24/7 sui fuel

Living on a college campus is 24/7 sui fuel

Yeah that would be torture as an incel, why don't you drop out? If you can't looksmax or ascend then university is hell for incels. How old are you and when do you graduate?

Yeah that would be torture as an incel, why don't you drop out? If you can't looksmax or ascend then university is hell for incels. How old are you and when do you graduate?

I'm 18 and stemcelling. EE with CS minor. I could graduate next year but I'd have to take 20 credits a semester of upperlevel classes so idk. Living here is absolute hell though.

"Why don't you drop out" sorry but some of our parents won't let us neet for the rest of our lives so we need to get out and get a job.
And I'd rather get a high paying job then some low iq construction job.

I'm 18 and stemcelling. EE with CS minor. I could graduate next year but I'd have to take 20 credits a semester of upperlevel classes so idk. Living here is absolute hell though.

What year are you in? University is supposed to be one of the best times of someones life. If I couldn't enjoy it I would just drop out until I could, that's one reason I haven't went to uni yet. Any chance you can drop out and looksmax?
"Why don't you drop out" sorry but some of our parents won't let us neet for the rest of our lives so we need to get out and get a job.
And I'd rather get a high paying job then some low iq construction job.

Cuck, I would rather be homeless down and out (and I have) then be a good little cucky boy and go to school.

What year are you in? University is supposed to be one of the best times of someones life. If I couldn't enjoy it I would just drop out until I could, that's one reason I haven't went to uni yet. Any chance you can drop out and looksmax?

2nd year, but came in with a ton of credits from AP exams so I have junior standing. I'm 5'8 so it's ogre for me. I plan on getting facial surgeries if I can survive college and get a job. Would prefer to NEET though tbh

Nofap will ascend you boyo. You seem intense and high T

You need more misogyny, it really helped me curb the starvation for love.

seeing females show affection to other guys is suicide fuel when you witness that shit irl.

more reason to rope before 30

Would prefer to NEET though tbh

No man. I was in CS/economics and I went for the NEET option rather than graduating. NOT worth it, it feels like there is no coming back.

We might as well not exist

2nd year, but came in with a ton of credits from AP exams so I have junior standing. I'm 5'8 so it's ogre for me. I plan on getting facial surgeries if I can survive college and get a job. Would prefer to NEET though tbh

You should focus all your energy into looksmaxing and getting money for it right now. Life is pointless without being gl. Honestly I will never wageslave and help society in any way, if I don't ascend then fuck society.

No man. I was in CS/economics and I went for the NEET option rather than graduating. NOT worth it, it feels like there is no coming back.

Yeah true. My motivation is rapidly falling though
You should focus all your energy into looksmaxing and getting money for it right now. Life is pointless without being gl. Honestly I will never wageslave and help society in any way, if I don't ascend then fuck society.

My parents won't pay for it

a foid whment out her way to squish in 3 to a seat rather than sit by me on the bus ride home

yeah man i imagine a woman wanting to touch me and wanting me to touch her. its painful to think about and it has only gotten worse with age.

Same here!. When a femoid is closer to me I feel so great. There is a girl who seat in front of me in class. When I see her face,neck,hair and so on,so closer to me....men,its great. Its like I still alive.

I can cope with that.

imagine some hot girl lying on your tummy skin2skin contact :feelsohh:

I feel the exact same way, every day. I mope over how long it has been since I was last hugged by anyone outside of my family... three whole years now. I can actually count the amount of times I've been hugged by girls in my life on my fingers (about 5 times in total)...and that's not many. I reminisce over those times a lot because I'm so desperate. Just makes you want to give up...

I feel the exact same way, every day. I mope over how long it has been since I was last hugged by anyone outside of my family... three whole years now. I can actually count the amount of times I've been hugged by girls in my life on my fingers (about 5 times in total)...and that's not many. I reminisce over those times a lot because I'm so desperate. Just makes you want to give up...

get out Chad. I've never been hugged by a non-relative girl. Ogre

Fap, it’ll help you think normally again

Go get a massage with a happy ending

I just drives me insane how easily Chad gets female attention every day. Whether it be physical or emotional. All the while we sit and here and fantasize about it.