Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't swallow the genetics pill

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
How could anyone live with the knowledge of the geneticspill?

Genetics affect every single aspect of your life. It is decisive for if and which foids you fuck, how much you earn, how many friends you have and how other people see you in general.

And the most ridiculous thing about it is that it's all a fucking lottery.

How could anyone cope with that?

It's so fucking over. :feelsrope:

Damn, I just searched for "genetics" and this thread came up, posted 8 minutes ago. I was thinking the same thing and wanted to see what others think.

You know what they say, cope or rope.

When i learned about genetics it's when i realized that this life is a bad taste joke.

I think the only way to deal with it emotionally is to basically just detach from yourself mentally and stop giving a fuck about yourself or what happens in life.

Life isnt fair

just because you can't swallow a pill doesn't mean you aren't subject to its side effects.

It's over if you have bad genetics

and what makes it worse is people wont acknowledge it and blame you for your shitty life.

Normies will never acknowledge genetics because genetics is the ultimate blackpill.

Even on 4chan, people on /fit/ will cope all day long about how they think they'll look like their favorite fitness model........anyday now....still waiting....

Protip: All of those fitness models you strive for have elite genetics, 99.99% of people will never look like them, no matter how hard you train, or how perfect your diet is, no matter how much steroids you take.

That's the first blackpill that I've swallowed tbh.

How could anyone live with the knowledge of the geneticspill?

Genetics affect every single aspect of your life. It is decisive for if and which foids you fuck, how much you earn, how many friends you have and how other people see you in general.

And the most ridiculous thing about it is that it's all a fucking lottery.

How could anyone cope with that?

It's so fucking over. :feelsrope:
I just sit back and rot till death