Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't study or do homework because of my inceldom

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I can't concentrate and no motivation. My atention span is getting worse eveyday.
All of this because if my inceldom, I used to be extremely smart

Suffer of inceldom affects everything

I understand how you feel.
I used to be extremely smart at the start of high school and would easily make all of my homework but as time went on I lost motivation and my grades dropped ( From high grades to barely passing grades ).
I don't see the need for schools, they're a huge waste of time.

I was like an hour trying to read some shit but I can't, I don't remember anything of what I read

It’s crazy how one foid giving u the time and day could change everything

It’s crazy how one foid giving u the time and day could change everything
Imagine if I had a cute foid right next to me while I study. I would get perfect grades

I used to be snart.

Now im not

Understandable

Brutal, I have 2 things to do for tomorrow and I havent done anything, ill do them now as fast as I can

Finished first homework :feelsokman:, going for the second one now

I can't concentrate and no motivation. My atention span is getting worse eveyday.
All of this because if my inceldom, I used to be extremely smart
Same. I should be doing homework right now but instead i’m reading the offtopic section here :feelstastyman:

Just NEET my friend. How are men without women supposed to contribute?

Seems like every trucel here used to be high IQ at some point then just lost it all. Curious how everyone seems to share the same experiences.

Seems like every trucel here used to be high IQ at some point then just lost it all. Curious how everyone seems to share the same experiences.
I think i read somewhere that lack of social stimulis and long lasting depression leads to brain cells loss and thus some grey matter shrinkage.
I know for a fact that too much cortisone for a long time (as seen in anxiety/depresion sufferers) shrinks the hippocompus (memory unit of the brain).
I have to look through the NCBI library to find these studies.

I think i read somewhere that lack of social stimulis and long lasting depression leads to brain cells loss and thus some grey matter shrinkage.
I know for a fact that too much cortisone for a long time (as seen in anxiety/depresion sufferers) shrinks the hippocompus (memory unit of the brain).
I have to look through the NCBI library to find these studies.
Beyond brutal. You should make a thread about that.

I feel you OP. Inceldom ruined my studies

this thread made it on IncelTears

didnt do anything today and I blame females

i could be president rn if I had a good childhood

I cant do those cos low iq tbh

It’s over already anyway

over for high iq and inceldom

I should be doing homework now ngl