Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i can't stop visiting daily an incel website

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
No matter how busy i am studycelling or working out, i have always this desire to escape the politically correct and blue pilled reality in which i live, with all these submissive, false and beta people, orbiters and slave of the pussy.
This is the only place where i feel like there is not hypocrisy in how the world actually works and the dating system.

Once college is done I will spent ALL my time here. LDAR+incels=peace of mind

incelman said:
Once college is done I will spent ALL my time here. LDAR+incels=peace of mind

I do not want to stay NEET casue i can't get neetbux here and i want to leave my parents' house to be more independent after university.

NutNotBusted said:
I do not want to stay NEET casue i can't get neetbux here and i want to leave my parents' house to be more independent after university.

It doesn't matter. I will never be happy without a gf so why not leech my parents?

NutNotBusted said:

Luckily you can finish your degree and have promising future. As a subhuman on all aspects including mental ones the only solutions are death or hard, manual labor for the rest of my life.

Good luck with your degree.

incelman said:
It doesn't matter. I will never be happy without a gf so why not leech my parents?

after all they created you.

NutNotBusted said:

when youll leave your parenst house, you will just come back home after work, into solitude, having to cook for yourself, clean the apaprtment, do the laundry and other shit.

still no gf, still no friends. living alone as incel doesnt make sense.

rotting on 4chan and incels.is while high on codeine is goat tbh

CamelBlueFilters said:
Luckily you can finish your degree and have promising future. As a subhuman on all aspects including mental ones the only solutions are death or hard, manual labor for the rest of my life.

Good luck with your degree.

Thanks mate, i maybe suffer from depression, studying is extremely tiring for me and sometimes i can't get out of bed, yet university is the only thing that keeps going on because it gives me hope for the future, beside that, i do not have nothing exciting going on.

incelman said:

Maybe for being more independent, not sleeping in the same room with my roastie sister and maybe inviting a hooker to my place.

NutNotBusted said:
No matter how busy i am studycelling or working out, i have always this desire to escape the politically correct and blue pilled reality in which i live, with all these submissive, false and beta people, orbiters and slave of the pussy.
This is the only place where i feel like there is not hypocrisy in how the world actually works and the dating system.

I am with you

dr-problematic said:
after all they created you.

My point exactly. It's their fault I'm an incel.

NutNotBusted said:

Maybe for being more independent, not sleeping in the same room with my roastie sister and maybe inviting a hooker to my place.

I don't have siblings.

as a diplomacel, I am clueless on how to get a job

I tried to stay away after the original got shut down but it's too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back