Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't stop thinking about autistic things I've said or done

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
seriously how do normies cope with all the gay stuff they do? I'm cringing to death right now. Any advice?

peep-png.40594

You got to replay all your life in your head first:lul::lul::lul:

Try to forget, because you can't change the past, and learn from those mistakes so it doesn't happen again.

Try to forget, because you can't change the past, and learn from those mistakes so it doesn't happen again.
I still have so many painfully awkward moments on a daily basis. It's unreal.

do drugs until you don't give a fuck

I feel this, it’s the worst at night if I have pent up energy. Bombarded with shit memories that magnify my insomnia. I recommend to keep yourself as busy as possible, helps a bit.

I know that feel. It gets so bad sometimes I can't think of anything else :feelsrope:

Im like this too, just dont think about it, you cant change the past, just do something to shift your focus and forget about it

do drugs until you don't give a fuck
drugs can make it worse. I got sloppy yesterday and some sober cunts gave me looks of disapproval. I'm disgusted with myself tbh

peep-png.40594

I feel this, it’s the worst at night if I have pent up energy. Bombarded with shit memories that magnify my insomnia. I recommend to keep yourself as busy as possible, helps a bit.

finally this thread

because normies have the autistic moments rarely unlike us where it happens every day we leave the house.

seriously how do normies cope with all the gay stuff they do? I'm cringing to death right now. Any advice?

peep-png.40594

iTS PART Of growing up.....everyone does it. You just have to learn from it and try not to repeat the same mistakes.

Do you have autism

This is why I'm starting to think negative thinking is the way to go.

Being positive and oblivious led to me making a fool out of myself. Constant negativity and second guessing myself will prevent such errors in the future

i do the same thing
suicidefuel tbh