Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cant stop these negative thoughts

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
I keep having these messed up thoughts about something really bad happening to my mom, brother, dad, sister etc.

Idk why I think these things as I'd be heart broken If anything bad happened to them but for some reason I just keep thinking them.

I hate this shit

Image0 2

I'm so tired of being here :cryfeels:

Please stay strong friend, it's a push just to survive.

I keep having these messed up thoughts about something really bad happening to my mom, brother, dad, sister etc.

Idk why I think these things as I'd be heart broken If anything bad happened to them but for some reason I just keep thinking them.

I hate this shit
Take benzos to relax your mind and brain

I hate this shit
Escitalopram helps me manage them

I have the same, losing them means dead, as I'm socially dead.

My closest family is the last bastion of people who acknowledge my humanity in some part. Everywhere outside I feel like subhuman shit or just observer without any power.

I hate this shit
I'm. So dead inside. Its usually that or anxiety

Brutal. I also dreaded the day my close family members were gonna die. Always figured my dad would die around when I was 25 because he had me at 50, and that scared me. He ended up dying just past my 19th birthday, sadly. My mom is 60 and not super healthy as well, so I dread the day something happens to her as I would be completely alone then. I have no living siblings either. No sisters, but would have had a half brother who was also a car enthusiast if he didn’t die from reckless driving before I was born.

my cumskin family abused and bullied me literally for as long as i can remember, i pray their deaths will be slow and painful