Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't stop stressing and wondering how I can get laid

The End

The End

Banned
-
I know I'm an inferior specimen. The idea of me getting sex, and especially the quantity I desire, is ludicrous.

But I can't seem to convince my subconscious of that. Instead I keep thinking about how to attract girls, like it's a puzzle that can be solved if I ruminate deeply enough. It's so frustrating.

I think what set this off is a year ago a woman I briefly knew told me she had fucked 50 guys. Enraged with envy I told her I would fuck 100 women before she got to 100 men. It's silly I know. She messaged me on facebook, and after I asked, informed she was up to 70 sex-partners. I gamely claimed I would still beat her to 100... but it's a joke. I don't want it to be a joke, but it is.

I try not to take things so serious, but it's insane how such a basic problem (getting sex) cannot be solved. My subconscious can't seem to understand that there is no solution!

The only answers I've thought of are prostitution and rape; which are both illegal.

5821.jpg

Nevada has legal prostitution - i passed by the Bunny Ranch in Mound House east of Carson City earlier today while returning from Reno. It IS banned in Reno and Las Vegas, so you'll have to go into rural Nevada to get it but it is legal.

Same here. I keep wondering if it'd be possible if the world's greatest minds tried to figure out how to get incels laid, or if we had an AI supercomputer trying to solve the problem.

Nevada has legal prostitution - i passed by the Bunny Ranch in Mound House east of Carson City earlier today while returning from Reno. It IS banned in Reno and Las Vegas, so you'll have to go into rural Nevada to get it but it is legal.
That's not going to solve his problem, and he would still be a virgin since prostitutes don't count.

It fucked 70 guys?

It would make sense that an incel would only be able to interact with a femoid whom displays permiscous behavior to the point of being a giga whore. I'm assuming her vagina looks like the grand canyon at this point, and she's on the way to being at the end of the cock-carousel as the mileage adds up.

That's not going to solve his problem, and he would still be a virgin since prostitutes don't count.
He might think prostitutes count tho. I don't, but in the OP he says hes thought about it.

Only idiots get caught for getting prostitutes, don't let the pussy ass cops stop you from getting laid.

Only idiots get caught for getting prostitutes, don't let the pussy ass cops stop you from getting laid.
If I'm going to break the law, I'd rather go for option #2 anyway.

Also, I am an idiot, sir! ;-)

If I'm going to break the law, I'd rather go for option #2 anyway.
That leaves evidence and more likelihood you'll be caught.

That leaves evidence and more likelihood you'll be caught.
That's why I'd have to leave this mortal coil directly afterwards.

Isn't rape strange? For the woman it's the worst moment in her life, but for the man it's his best moment.

Damn, women are that slutty holy shit.

That's why I'd have to leave this mortal coil directly afterwards.

Isn't rape strange? For the woman it's the worst moment in her life, but for the man it's his best moment.
It's not even her worst moment, it might be annoying at most. Whores who have tons of sex with chads can't get raped anyway, they only bitch and complain to get money and sympathy and they don't care about throwing sub7's under the bus for the rape victim glory they'll get.

It's not even her worst moment, it might be annoying at most. Whores who have tons of sex with chads can't get raped anyway, they only bitch and complain to get money and sympathy and they don't care about throwing sub7's under the bus for the rape victim glory they'll get.
Oh. Well, I hope it's the worst moment of her life. Otherwise I didn't do it right.

:think:

*insert unoriginal phrase here*

WombtoTomb for me too..