Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't stop raiding r/trufemcels sub

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
This is my 3rd day now raiding that brain-dead sub.

Anyone want to join me?

you should send them the vid of jordan peterson talk about hypergamy where woman marries same and upwards hierarchy whereas man marries downward

>raiding a subreddit

>giving them attention
i can't believe this

Ignoring those reddit fags is the best thing you can do OP. That's what they hate the most...

There should be a platform for incel - femcel meetings... I think many incels could find a gf there

Haha, never know this type of sub exist. I have see some of their posts in their huge problem is "I was never hugged by a guy :'("
bouhouhou so sad
they answering they own hypocrisy

seriously i'm watching their sub for a long moment now and they have so "soft" problems, they are lonely when we know in this society women just need to... do nothing ? for having a men, imagine if they do the first step in front of a ugly subhuman like us ? Oh it's not gonna happen because in fact they just search a chad or a good looking guy but they won't admit

We are confronted about social rejection, chads,normies and stacy reject us and after try to give us the bluepill, an ugly women can have a 6/10, not gonna be reject brutaly by chads and gonna have friends like them
There should be a platform for incel - femcel meetings... I think many incels could find a gf there

fucking impossible, nobody in their plateforms gonna want us after all we said here 24h/24
+ add the fact we are ugly autists subhumans it's not helping at all

i posted a completely innocent comment and they dug through my post history and banned me without precedent

i posted a completely innocent comment and they dug through my post history and banned me without precedent

guess because it's the first time you use their sub. You need to try with a new username with no link with anything you have post on internet

Is there anything women will not steal from men?

>raiding a subreddit
Gesticulating soycuck

go paddock

>raiding a subreddit

>giving them attention
i can't believe this
2Y0fU.gif

LoL, I offered them a date like three times, complete fucking volcels larpers piece of shits, they won't date any incels nor any sub5s.

you should send them the vid of jordan peterson talk about hypergamy where woman marries same and upwards hierarchy whereas man marries downward

(btw still idk why a lot of members here hate Jordan lol)

Haha, never know this type of sub exist. I have see some of their posts in their huge problem is "I was never hugged by a guy :'("
bouhouhou so sad
they answering they own hypocrisy

seriously i'm watching their sub for a long moment now and they have so "soft" problems, they are lonely when we know in this society women just need to... do nothing ? for having a men, imagine if they do the first step in front of a ugly subhuman like us ? Oh it's not gonna happen because in fact they just search a chad or a good looking guy but they won't admit

We are confronted about social rejection, chads,normies and stacy reject us and after try to give us the bluepill, an ugly women can have a 6/10, not gonna be reject brutaly by chads and gonna have friends like them

fucking impossible, nobody in their plateforms gonna want us after all we said here 24h/24
+ add the fact we are ugly autists subhumans it's not helping at all

Their whole subreddit is debunked by pig tinder experiment, this experiment https://incels.is/threads/truecel-woman-dating-experiment-pt-2.9334/ and this experiment https://incels.is/threads/women-hit...-the-biggest-cope-ever-mgtowcels-gtfih.74693/ . They are so fucking low IQ, but it's fun watching them lose.. I also posted a blackpill archive once, was banned in 10 secs xD

Ignoring those reddit fags is the best thing you can do OP. That's what they hate the most...
True but I also get dopamine by shitting on them, I can't help myself... It's a good cope, I also raid discord servers sometimes, I LOVE blackpilling subhuman foids on their looks, it's so fun watching them try to deny their subhumanity lmao

Just keep making new accounts like I do and you are good.

Is there anything women will not steal from men?
Legit, their subreddit is like a copy paste of r/incels, they can't think of anything original, even copied the PSLI glossary :feelsgah::feelsgah:

They dont want that

Remember that there used to be a female oriented forever alone offshoot sub and guess what happened to it? They went private because too many men were offering to date the women there and wouldnt just let them be forever alone JFL

As a woman you literally have to actively reject men to be alone, the only kind of "cel" women can be is volcel. NO EXCEPTIONS

They dont want that

Remember that there used to be a female oriented forever alone offshoot sub and guess what happened to it? They went private because too many men were offering to date the women there and wouldnt just let them be forever alone JFL

As a woman you literally have to actively reject men to be alone, the only kind of "cel" women can be is volcel. NO EXCEPTIONS

This.

I think TruFemCels are ALL LARPERS...

To anyone who actually reads this, would you have sex with any of the girls on that Reddit page?

To anyone who actually reads this, would you have sex with any of the girls on that Reddit page?

I have no idea what they look like, but probably at least a few. If they're 4+ and not too fat or 3+ with a good body, absolutely. Sub-3s could still easily find a looksmatched male or probably even a 4-5/10 in some cases. Find the truest of the trufemcels and furnish its account/contact to some members of this forum and I guarantee it goes into hyperselective mode.

Ask them if theyll fuck/date me. She can cure my inceldom and I'll cure her "inceldom"

Death to them all.

I just replied to one of the comments he talks about reverse hypergamy what an idiot.. If one mates upward the other needs to go down so they can meet and have successful reproduction if both are hypergamous only the top would have replication and polygamy would be a norm

Ask them if theyll fuck/date me. She can cure my inceldom and I'll cure her "inceldom"
I will answer you for them.
"No."
"Nice attention seeking post."
"We want commitment not casual sex."
"Looking for a date? Try /r/inceldate. We're not a dating service."

KEK I argued with this subhuman

because she made this post

Last edited:
"No."

View attachment 45146

tru

fem

cel

Finally, you don't seem to grasp that I actually like myself and the women here and I am not starving for (sub-8) penile validation; and even if I were (8+ tbh), I wouldn't go about it by harassing men the way you harass women because of your own insecurities. You reveal yourself more with every key you type, and the picture is not pretty. Please seek professional mental help.

canva-portrait-of-pretty-young-woman-lifting-dumbbells-during-exercising-looking-at-camera-with-opened-mouth.-full-of-energy-girl-MAAVNHz7XsY.jpg

"No."

View attachment 45146

I'll make a post and state where we wanna make a deal to ascend each other lets expose this fakecels who just dont want to settle less than chad

It gives them more attention and foids love attention even if its negative, tbh its probably IT users posing as foids there

Damn, I love this place.

Dethnik foids pantomime the JBW routine.

They even try to drop dogpills :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
HAHHAHAHA I actually fucking KEKd L O L.

giphy.gif

Do it, although you will get banned. That wikipedia post is high IQ btw.
why do it say you aren't allowed to post here
i get banned lol hahaha
Incel3

comment deleted lol :(

Last edited:
Damn, I love this place.

Dethnik foids pantomime the JBW routine.

They even try to drop dogpills :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It actually triggers me how much femoids copy EVERYTHING. Legit can't think of their own shit at all, that's how low IQ that sub is.
Also some of them are probably inflators because they are up with recent trends. I bet that "gigababejfl" is posting here.

why do it say you aren't allowed to post here
i get banned lol hahaha
View attachment 45184

comment deleted lol :(

Time to make another account dude. I like how in reddiy you can create an alt in 1 min and no real email required.

I'm disappointed. why the fuck did you post a video of NEET-hater-Peterson?
He spits on incels. We're filth for him.
Elab.
It gives them more attention and foids love attention even if its negative, tbh its probably IT users posing as foids there
It's... fun tho and good cope to lash out on them. You are right tho.

Last edited:
I'm convinced that place is just a troll sub. No way are they serious over there.